Weekly Idol: Bonding Time

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Isn't that great?" Sehun grinned. "Yeah Yuna, it's time for some bonding time." Baekhyun winked.

"How did this happen?" I asked them. "Well..you see we had three different ways. First we were drawing sticks and whoever had the shortest stick would be sharing a room with you. I had the shortest stick. Then we versus each other at Mario Kart and the loser shares a room, Kai lost. And then we did rock, paper, scissors and it seems like Kai lost that too." Suho explained.

Chanyeol placed Kai's bag in his arms and pushed the two of us out. "Now bye guys! We'll see you tomorrow!"

"What?! But it's only afternoon!" I protested. "Yeah, well go get settled in." He shut the door closed.

It was silent in the hallway for a while, then I took the key out of my bag and unlocked the door to the room. I sighed, "Well come in roommate."

Kai walked into the room and threw his bag onto the unoccupied bed. I walked over to my bed taking my bags I placed them on the couch so I would have more room. I sat down on my bed with a sigh then looked at Kai. He was laying down on the bed probably sleeping since he liked to sleep whenever he had free time.

I walked up to where the TV was and looked for the remote, I couldn't see it anywhere on the table, I opened the drawers and couldn't find it either. "Are you kidding?" I huffed and continued looking for it.

"Yuna." Kai called me, "Yeah?" I turned around and a remote almost hit me in the face but I caught it just in time, "Whoa. You could of waited until I turned around. Gosh, that almost hit me."

Kai shrugged and laid back down. I sat back down on my bed and turned the TV on. I flipped the channels looking for a good show, cooking? Nah. Drama? Nah. Action movie? Nah.

"Oh!" I sat up straight when Weekly Idol appeared on the screen. It had just began showing, the previous episode was when Infinite went to Jeju. Aww, if only we came here last week I could of seen them!

'Thank you for doing all the work and us taking the credit.' Defconn said. I silently laughed at his comment not wanting to disturb Kai.

I laughed when Defconn and Hyungdon had "Alien" headbands on and began making "Alien" noises. While they were doing so, B.A.P came onto the screen.

"Oh B.A.P!" I said happily. I heard movement from Kai's bed but ignored it.

Every once in a while, I'd laugh at the comments made. The hosts were making fun of Yongguk and asking B.A.P to dance to Secret's songs. I covered my mouth trying to hold my laugh, they were just too cute. I laughed aloud when they mixed B.A.P's songs with Secret's for the random dance.

"What are you watching?" Kai asked. I turned to look at him, "Weekly Idol with B.A.P."

He frowned, "They're not that funny." "Yes they are! Watch!" I nodded while pointing at the screen. Then I

Please log in to read the full chapter