Week Later: School

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai and I haven't seen each other since the ghost town incident. We still attended school but graduation was two weeks away and our vacation just ended. I was changing into my uniform when my phone beeped. I buttoned my blazer and check my phone.

From: Kai

I'm sure you already know I can't attend school yet right? Just a few more days and then I can go back. Be careful! Be safe! And take care! (:

I sighed, of course he couldn't attend school yet. He was still promoting, I grabbed my bag and left my house. Once I walked through the school gates, girls turned to my direction. Then they began running over to me, "Yuna! You're Kai's best friend right? Can you get me his autograph?!" Another girl pulled on my arm, "Set me up on a date with him!" The questions and requests went on for what seemed like forever.

I finally grew annoyed and pushed them off, "You guys didn't even fuss over him before! Why now?! Just cause he's  famous? Talk to him yourself when he comes back" I walked away from them and into the school.

Even in homeroom, girls kept annoying me, by the time it was lunch I was a mess and mentally pissed. I met up with Miyoung and Jae, who were basically the only friends I had besides Kai since I was always with him. They both smiled at me when I arrived at the table, "So how's your day?" Jae asked. I sighed, "I'm pretty sure you already know" Miyoung nodded, "Yeah and we've seen what happened too"

"It's getting

Please log in to read the full chapter