Day With Kai (Part 1)

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai and I were walking around in the streets of Jeju.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast?" He paused, "Well actually lunch."

I shrugged and walked besides him, "I don't know. Anywhere sounds good to me. What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

He mimicked me, shrugging, "I don't know. Anywhere sounds good to me." I smirked, "Then let's go to the woods and explore there. You know with all the bugs crawling and slithering there." I nudged him.

I suggested the woods since there are bugs there and Kai, believe it or not, was afraid of them.

His face paled and he gulped, "Haha...actually I know where to go, let's go to the beach! The hotel seems like a good place too! Or maybe touring around Jeju like everyone else is..haha." He nervously laughed.

"Hmm..." I pretended to think, then I nodded, "Sure that works too."

"Yes!" Kai quietly cheered but I heard him. "Hmmm? What'd you say? Yes? Are you still afraid of bugs?" I asked pretending to be clueless.

He cleared his throat and composed himself, "No. I didn't say anything, you must be hearing things. Anyway, off to lunch! Come on Yuna!" He called and began walking away.

I grinned and followed after him. "You want to just walk around?" I asked once I caught up to him, "And maybe if we find somewhere we want to go we can bring the rest of the members." I suggested.

"Ehh, let's just see when we find someplace that's fun." Kai said shrugging as he looked for a place that we could eat at.

I saw a little cafe, that was decorated and colored in many colors. There was even a person dressed up as a pink bear in front of it.

My eyes gleamed, I tugged on Kai's sweater, pointing, "Let's go there!"

He turned his gaze to where I pointed then immediately shook his head, "No way am I going in there." I pouted, "Why?! But it looks nice!"

"I'm not going there." He said and tried to walk away but I held onto his arm. "Come on! Just once! Once!" I begged. I puffed my cheeks out, "Oppa! Please! Buing, buing!" I used aegyo.

I haven't called him 'Oppa' in what seemed like forever. The last time I

Please log in to read the full chapter