Out For Lunch: Haunted Town?!

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lunch time soon came after the performances all ended and the fans all left. I followed EXO-K out to their car, the car door opened and we saw Manager Lee. "Oh hey kids, what are you guys up to, with Yuna?" He looked towards me

"Uh...it's lunch time. So we're going out for lunch" Kai said in a 'duh' tone

"Is it alright?" Baekhyun asked sensing the manager's slight hesitation. Everyone looked at him hoping that we'd all be able to go to lunch together. Manager Lee sighed, "Alright just make sure you guys go to someplace where there aren't many people. And don't get caught or else we'll all be in trouble"

"Yes!" All of us cheered then got into the car, it was a bit crowded but we managed to all fit.

The drive was very noisy, the radio was on and at some point Chanyeol, D.O and Baekhyun began singing and dancing alone with the song. They all sat in the back while Kai, Sehun and I sat in the middle and Suho sat up front. I turned around to see the guys dancing in their seats, I laughed. Kai and Sehun looked back and saw the three all fooling around.

Suho looked back and sighed, "Ah those three are at it again. Don't worry Yuna they're always like that" He explained

I laughed, "it's alright, I find them amusing" I replied

We arrived at a restaurant a few minutes later, before we left Manager Lee told us the rules, "You guys have to make sure no one takes pictures and try to keep as hidden as possible. I'll be back in an hour, okay?"

"Understood!" The guys all chorused. We got out one by one and the manager drove away, I examined the place and noticed that there weren't many people. I've never been to this area of Seoul yet. I turned back to the guys, "Where are we going to eat? I don't think I've been here before..."

They all looked around, Kai frowned, "Wow. Our manager drove us somewhere with not many people, but I have no idea where we are" Sehun nodded, "Yeah I haven't been here either"

Chanyeol seemed to be in thought then he looked up at us, "I think I've been here before...long time ago. I remember that there was a restaurant not far from here" He pointed down a street

We all decided to follow Chanyeol since he's the only one that has been here or at least had some experience. We went down the street and turned a few times. It was quiet, kind of too quiet but there were no fans and none of the people seemed to notice EXO-K, so that was good. Finally we stopped by a small shop, it was Korean BBQ.

"Ah! I haven't eaten barbeque in such a long time!" Sehun seemed to be drooling.

"Actually we haven't even had meat in probably two weeks or so" D.O agreed.

I took the first step and opened the door to the shop, "Well let's go then" Kai held the door while I went in with everyone. There was no one in the shop, I scanned around. When I turned back a guy was in front of me, he had dark circles around his eyes. I was surprised and stepped back almost tripping but someone caught me. The strange man bowed, "Sorry if I frightened you"

I looked up and saw that Sehun had caught me, he gave me

Please log in to read the full chapter