Kai's Reason

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next morning was a complete blur to me, Kai had called me early at 7AM saying that he had schedules later in the afternoon so we should meet up in about an hour. I agreed, then groggily went to get ready for the day, within 30 minutes while I was drying my hair with the blowdryer I had gotten another call from Kai.

I placed turned the blowdryer off and placed it down, then went to get my phone. When I saw it was Kai I sighed, and answered. "Hello? Kai what now?" I asked

"Whoa there. Not happy that I'm calling you again? I thought you wanted to see me?" He half-heartedly chuckled.

My jaw dropped. He was being cocky, Kai was being cocky. I cleared my throat, "Of course I did, you just kept on calling me that's all. And it's only been 30 minutes" I looked at the clock.

"Oh, umm...yeah. If it's alright with you can we meet now?" He asked. I looked outside, the sun was already out and I was done getting ready, "Sure" I agreed.

"Great! I'll see you in a few minutes!" He said then hung up. "Okay..." I pulled the phone away from me and ended the call. I sighed and went back to drying my hair.

After drying as much as I could, I heard the doorbell ring. Must be Kai...I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to open the door. But then the doorknob turned itself and Kai appeared, upon seeing me he smiled.

"Hey" He greeted. "Hi" I answered back. Kai looked at the key in his hand then handed it to me. I looked at him confused, "Why are you giving it back to me?" I asked him

He sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his head, "I probably won't be able to come anymore, I won't have any reason too" He opened the palm of my hand and placed the key there.

I

Please log in to read the full chapter