Blushing

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

I unlocked the lock to Kai's locker and opened it. At the top I looked around for something.

Sehun looked at me, "What are you looking for?" I continued looking around, "For Kai's math tests, his mom picks him up today so I can show her his bad scores and then I'll be able to come over and tutor him."

"Ahhh..." Sehun nodded slowly, "That's genius!" "Yes it is." I agreed. Finally I found a few of his old test scores, "Found them!" I looked through each one. The test scores were 80, 77, 73, 88, and the most recent one was from two weeks ago, it was a 41, he failed.

Sehun's eyes widened and pointed, "Woah! He failed that one!" I looked through the scores and shrugged, "He probably failed because I wasn't tutoring him, two weeks ago you know?"

"Wow...he must really at math." Sehun said slowly. "He doesn't , he probably just doesn't get it or try." I said closing Kai's locker placing the lock back on. "Come on let's go." I patted his back walking away from the locker.

Time soon passed by quickly, I was packing my bag then closed my locker. My locker was almost empty, I had returned most the textbooks back, threw away all my notebooks and folders and kept the things I thought was necessary.

"Wow, your locker's like empty." Someone leaned against the locker next to mine. I looked to the side and saw Kai, "Oh! Kai! What are you doing?" I asked innocently

He held out his hand, "Give me them." I knew he meant the tests but I continued playing innocent, "Give you what?"

Please log in to read the full chapter