Sehun's Plan #2

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was another day of school, I was counting down the days, only three more days of school. Then we'd graduate and onto college! I was still thinking of whether or not I would go to college, if I wasn't going to, I was thinking of traveling.

I arrived at the front of the school and saw Sehun waiting for me, when he saw me he beamed and waved. I looked around and he pointed at me. He nodded and waved his hand telling me to come. I sighed and approached him, "Morning" I said.

"Good morning!" He beamed happily and placed his arm around me, leaning close, "I've got plan #2 in my bag! See you at lunch later, the same place? You know? See you" He winked and walked off.

"Sure..." I said and walked into the school. I went to homeroom and sat there. I was really not in a mood to go to school, my throat hurt. For all my classes, I zoned out. Not paying attention. I only caught a few details from each class. Finally, lunch came and I went to find Sehun.

It was near the tree and benches, like last time. When I arrived I saw no one there, but a box of pizza and two cans of Coke. I looked around but didn't see him, "Sehun?" I called out.

"Boo!" He appeared from behind the tree. I jumped and turned to see him smiling, "Aish. That's a classic" I said. He tilted his head, "Did I scare you though?" He asked.

"Nope." I said and sat down. He pouted, I heard him mumble something about getting me. "Did you say something?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He shook his head.

He sat down on the bench and lifted his arms, "Let's eat!" I looked at the pizza then back at him, "Sure..but I don't want to eat too much since my throat is a bit sore" I raised my hand up to my throat.

His eyes widened, "Aw! I should of brought fruits too! Fruits are good!" He snapped his fingers. I sat down and held my hands out, doing the 'no-no hand gesture', "No, no! It's okay. You don't always have to bring lunch for me..." I said quietly.

"Why?! But sharing is caring!" Sehun said placing a slice of pizza onto a paper plate then placed it in front of me.

"But still..." I took the pizza, taking a sm

Please log in to read the full chapter