With Kai

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Night time soon came, it was around 11PM. Sehun was the first one to get up, he stretched and yawned.

"Time to go to sleep guys. We're touring around tomorrow!" He informed Kai and I. I stifled out a yawn and laid down in my bed snuggling under the covers.

Kai have a simple 'ok' he turned off the TV and was about to get in bed until Sehun pushed him away. "Hey! I was going to sleep!" Kai exclaimed.

Sehun cheekily smiled, "Sorry hyung. I forgot to mention, my back is hurting so you're going to have to go sleep on the couch." Kai glanced at the couches which were where our bags laid. On one couch was where Kai and my bag was and on the other was Sehun's bag with his clothes all over it. "Orrrrr, better yet sleep with Yuna!"

"What?!" I sat up and looked towards them. Kai sighed, " I don't want to sleep on a couch. Can't I share a bed with you?" He asked Sehun.

Sehun shook his head, "Nope. I toss and turn a lot and might kick you off too. Now, good night guys!" Sehun shut off his lamp, leaving only my lamp on. "Anyway, when you guys had sleepovers didn't you two share a bed?" Sehun added.

I saw Kai flush a light pink color, "Whatever Sehun, just go to sleep." He took a step towards me, looking down in embarrassment, "Can I share a bed with you...." He mumbled.

My cheeks began to feel warm, "S-sure." I said and moved over a bit for Kai.

Kai also got under the covers, and made sure there were blankets over the both of us before he turned the lamp off. I laid facing the other way not facing Kai. It was silent for a while then I heard light snores coming from Sehun's side. I wondered if Kai was asleep yet, I shifted a bit, turning the other way.

I was surprised to see Kai's face in front of me, he was still awake with his eyes opened. When he noticed that I was still awake, he blinked then gave a small embarrassed smile, "Sorry...I couldn't sleep."

"I couldn't either." I replied then after a short pause I asked, "Where you staring at my back this whole t

Please log in to read the full chapter