The Truth

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Finally! Gosh! I thought that it would take forever!" Sehun emerged from behind the rock a few minutes later with the rest of the members.

Kai pointed at them, "You guys were here this whole entire time?!" Chanyeol nodded, "Well after Sehun got rid of all the trash we hid behind this rock"

I looked towards the rock, it was a pretty big rock. Big enough to conceal all of them.

"You guys were seriously quiet." I said. "You guys heard all of that?" Kai asked nervously.

"Of course! Wow, I didn't know Kai could be so...awkward! That confession seemed totally awkward to me!" Baekhyun laughed. Kai turned pink and he looked down.

"Waahhh! Kai hyung's blushing! You don't see that everyday!" Sehun teased pointing out Kai's now reddened face.

D.O chuckled, "So are you two together now?" He asked looking at Kai and I. Kai gestured for D.O to come closer, then he whispered something in his ear. D.O nodded.

"No we're not together... yet" Kai smiled looking my way. "Oooooh!" EXO-K said.

Suho checked the time, "Okay guys it's time that we leave now. It's getting late, unfortunately we have to leave tomorrow. We have to finish our goodbye stage and then we're free of schedules!"

Everyone nodded and we went back to the hotel. Once we arrived, I opened the door to the room I shared with Kai and Sehun. Sehun grabbed my hand and pulled me in, "Have to talk to Yuna! Be out in a few!" Sehun said before closing the door.

"Wow! I'm so proud!" Sehun smiled brightly patting my shoulder. I looked at him questioningly, "Why?"

"Because! You and Kai are together! Believe or not, but I knew about this from the beginning. Kai hyung normally tells everything to me! Me, because I'm his best friend after Taemin hyung of course. You want to know the full story?" Sehun grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You derp! Stop doing that! You look weird!" I laughed, "Tell me the full story!"

"Pfff, you're nice. But on that day after Kai had told you to stay away, he had called me first and told me the whole situation, telling me that he liked you. I agreed not to tell anyone, but I'd figure that you must of been pretty bummed out so I transferred schools and stuck with yo

Please log in to read the full chapter