Confession: First Kiss

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Having dinner with Kai was like any other day, we use to eat dinner at each others' houses often. And today, was like that except we were at a beach. We had soon finished and Sehun collected the plates and cups leaving Kai and I alone.

I leaned back in my seat my lips, "That was nice. Did they order food from somewhere?" I asked Kai.

He chuckled, "Yeah. If they cooked, it would of been terrible. But D.O's cooking actually isn't bad. I told them to go order everything."

My eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, this was your idea?!" I exclaimed.

He noticed that he had accidently given it away and cheekily smiled, "Yeah..I guess you could say that it was my idea."

It was silent for a while then I spoke up again, "Why'd you come up with this idea? What about your fanclub and fangirls, fame, paparazzi, scandals and all that stuff?" I asked him.

He sighed and placed his arms on the table, clasping his hands together looking down. Then with a deep breath he looked back up at me, "I'm sorry."

I was about to ask why but he continued, "I had told you to stay away from me not because of all that...it was partly that. I was afraid of getting in a scandal, I didn't want fans or anyone to bother you. I was at the rise of popularity, but I had-- had realized that I was falling for you..." He said softly saying the last few words avoiding my gaze.

I was surprised at his sudden confession. He continued on.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter