At Jeju Island (Part 1)

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

"How much longer?" I asked, I was beginning to feel seasick. I couldn't stay on a boat for too long or else I'd start to not feel well. Sehun checked the time, "About an hour more." I groaned, "Nooo."

"Are you not feeling well?" D.O peered at me. Sehun and I had decided to go inside since it was getting kind of cold with all the wind blowing towards us. "I'm okay." I lied smiling. "Are you sure?" Suho also looked towards me. "Yeah I'm fine." I insisted.

Kai suspiously looked at me but looked away. "Aren't there rooms here? I'm going to take a short nap." I got up with my bag and walked downstairs to where all the rooms were, I went into the first room seeing as it was empty and placed my bag to the side. I fell backwards onto the bed and laid there for a while closing my eyes.

Someone knocked on my door and I sat up, "Come in!" I called out. No one came in. I got up and walked towards the door, I opened it and saw a small paper bag on the floor. I picked it up, there was a note on it.

Not feeling well? :(

It's okay though! I brought you some medicine just in case if you really did get sick ^o^

Hope we have fun together at Jeju~

~Yourpersonalstalkeratyourservice ^^

"What kind of person signs their notes like that? What a derp." I closed the door again. The writing was the same as the last note, I was now sure that my 'stalker' was one of the EXO-K members.

Inside the bag was a box of medicine and a water bottle. That's considerate, I took the pill and swallowed it down with water. Then I placed the bag into my bag and laid back onto the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The boat rocked to the side and I slid off the bed, waking up. "Ouch." I groaned fully gaining conscious, an hour had probably passed already I thought. I shook my head waking myself up then grabbed my bag and went back upstairs. Right as I took the last step up my forehead bumped into someone else.

"Awww. Second time..." I mumbled rubbing my forehead. I looked up and saw Kai blinking back at me, "I was going t

Please log in to read the full chapter