Moody Day

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaehyun and I sat down at a bench with me holding onto an ice-pack.

"That's gonna leave a bruise" I glumly mumbled. "Sorry! I'll buy you ice-cream later or something!" Jaehyun apologized again.

I sighed, "It's alright. I feel so depressed today for some reason" I said and looked at up the blue sky. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jaehyun looking at me. "Why?" He asked

"Don't know" I shrugged. He tilted his head, "You want to go somewhere today? Movie maybe? I got two free tickets from my boss today" Searching in his pocket, he pulled out two folded tickets.

I got up throwing the ice-pack in the trash, "Sure. Nothing else to do." We walked to the movie theater which wasn't far only a few blocks away.

"Oh! Let's watch this!" Jaehyun excitedly pointed at one of the picture frames. Curious, I approached him and looked at what he was pointing at.

I began laughing, "Seriously? Finding Nemo in 3D?!" "Hey! That was like my favorite movie when I was younger." He defended himself.

"Alright." I smiled, seeing my smile Jaehyun began to smile to, "Look! You're smiling"

I pretended to touch my lips, "Wow, I am smiling" I said sarcastically. "Well, you said you felt depressed. And now look! You're smiling!" He said.

"Sure, sure. I'll get the popcorn and stuff while you get the tickets!" I pushed him into the line and walked off to the food stands. I haven't been to a movie theater since a year ago...when Kai took me. It was such a long memory but it was still fresh in my mind.

We had gone to the theaters that day because Kai really

Please log in to read the full chapter