New Start: SHINee & Jaehyun

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

I straightened out my white polo and fixed my tie a bit, then I smoothen out my skirt. I took a deep breathe after checking myself in the mirror once more and then headed downstairs with my bag. New day, new start, just focus on yourself, I repeated over and over.

I tried to get a good sleep yesterday night, but I thought about Kai and I. While re-thinking about our friendship, I realized that Jae was right. I stayed with Kai way too much. I found myself regretting the past and thinking how foolish I was. I sighed for the tenth time, thinking about it all over again made it worst. I finally got to school and tried my best to ignore Kai and his little fanclub, I walked past them and went into the school. I turned my head a bit and caught a glimpse of Kai, happy with all the attention he's getting.

I scoffed and turned back front, surprised to see Jaehyun walking my way with his friends. He smiled and waved when he saw me. "Hey Yuna!" He shouted. I shyly smiled and waved back.

Following behind him were five gorgeous boys, my jaw dropped. These guys looked very similar to the members of SHINee, but yet I saw no one surrounding them. They're famous, why are there no fangirls? And why have I never seen them here before? I stared at the five guys too long and failed to notice that Jaehyun stopped in front of me. "So what's up Yuna?" He asked suddenly.

I blinked then shook my head, "Uh..nothing much. I just got here basically" I said and looked behind him. Jaehyun saw this, "Ah. I forgot to introduce you to my friends, I'm pretty sure you're thinking that they look a lot like SHINee right?" I mindlessly nodded. He chuckled, "Well yeah they are SHINee"

My eyes widened, "What?!" I said a bit too loud then covered my mouth, luckily no one was in the hallway except the 7 of us. Jonghyun chuckled, "You're cute" I found myself turning pink at his comment.

"Let me introduce you guys. Guys this is Yuna, Yuna this is Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Key and Onew but I'm pretty sure you already know them" Jaehyun motioned towards each member as he said their name.

"If only girls were as pretty as Yuna" Jonghyun sighed. Key nudged him, "You're such a flirt Jjong" He said rolling his eyes. I watched them bicker back and forth until I noticed that all of them already graduated high s

Please log in to read the full chapter