Kai: Back to School

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the sixth time trying to contact Kai, I gave up. I groaned, if I didn't leave now, I would be late for school. Grabbing my bag I went downstairs and out the door making sure I locked it, I began walking to school.

Once I arrived there was a crowd near the front of the gate. Miyoung and Jae came by my side clutching onto each side of me, "That person who's surround by the crowd is Kai. You know, your best friend?" Jae emphasized best friend.

I broke out into a grin, "Really?! He's back in school?!" I got out of their grasp and went towards Kai. There was a big crowd and I had trouble getting through. Finally when I got through I saw Kai taking pictures with girls and signing stuff, he looked up and saw me. I started to smile but then he went back to what he was doing without saying anything to me.

My smile disappeared. Kai ignored me? Someone from behind me took me out of the crowd I turned my head back and saw Miyoung. She gave me an apologetic smile, "Yeah...I guess you could say he's kind of busy with fan service" I tried to come up with an excuse, "Maybe he was too busy and wouldn't greet me. Or maybe he didn't see me clearly"

Jae placed a hand on my shoulder, "Come on Yuna! We obviously know that he's ignoring you for some reason" I denied the fact, "He wouldn't do that Jae!" Miyoung got our attention, "Come on guys the bell's about to ring let's get inside"

Sighing I went into the school taking a last glance at Kai who was still taking pictures and chatting with others.

Kai wouldn't abandon me. He wouldn't.

I was looking forward to Math that day since I would be sitting next to Kai, we were partners. After English and Science, it was Math class. I eagerly grabbed my books and w

Please log in to read the full chapter