Special Chapter: Epilogue

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been two years since Kai had announced our relationship publicly. At first, many people had approved, but there were also some who hated and bashed me. But over time, it seems like a majority of EXO fans approved of the relationship.

It was spring, the weather was nice. It was bright and sunny outside, I looked out the cafe window. Across the street, there was a park, today it was filled with children screaming and laughing. I smiled as I took sips of my frappe. Someone sat besides me, I turned and saw Jaehyun.

"Hey." I smiled. "Hey, so how's your frappe?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You should already know. I come by this Starbucks almost everyday, and I get a frappe at least once a week. Plus, you're the one who makes the frappe!"

"I just want to here you say it! So Yuna, how's the frappe?" Jaehyun asked again.

I gave him a thumbs-up, "It's awesome."

"See, that wasn't so bad was it. I just wanted to hear it, from a celebrity's girlfriend." He grinned, nudging me.

"Oh shut up." I playfully hit his arm.

The cafe bell rang, "Woah there Yuna. You better not be cheating on my best friend with my cousin!"

I turned to see SHINee. I waved happily, "Hi guys! And Taemin, I'm not cheating, so shut up."

"Aigoo, Yuna has grown so much. Happy Birthday by the way!" Minho said ruffling my hair. "You're having the party at Kai's house right?" Key asked.

"House? It's more like a mansion." Jonghyun said. "Jjong, you're just saying that because it's bigger than your house." Onew said, rolling his eyes.

Jaehyun and I laughed, "Wow I didn't know you were that poor." I joked.

Jonghyun crossed his arms, "You guys are mean."

I held my hands out, "Hey at least you're invited to the party, you guys are coming right? It's basically dinner and cake, but whatever."

"Yuna, really has grown! You didn't mention presents, does that mean you don't want any?" Jaehyun asked.

I shook my head, "You guys don't have to buy me presents."

Taemin puffed out his chest, "Well I am! My present's going to be the best!" Minho rolled his eyes, "Stop dreaming Taemin, mine is obviously going to be the best."

Soon everyone else joined in the conversation, claiming that their present will be the best. Jaehyun pulled me aside, "Sorry but I can't make it to the party today. But I got you something, it's nothing big, but here."

From his pocket, Jaehyun carefully took out something wrapped in paper, he unwrapped it and lying there was a sapphire clip. It was the clip that I was looking at the other day, but unfortunately I had ran out of money so couldn't buy it. I gasped, "This was the clip I was looking at the other day!"

Jaehyun smiled, "Yeah I know. I saw you the other day looking at it, but you left before I could say hi. And you didn't buy it, so I thought I'd buy it for you."

I grinned as I took it from him, "Thank you!"

"No problem, now run along now, I have to do my job." He patted my shoulder, "Happy Birthday. And have a great time tonight." He winked and began to walk away.

I smiled, "Thanks." Then I walked back to where SHINee were, they were still arguing. Instead of bothering them I just walked passed them and to the door. "Bye guys! See you later!" I called before leaving.

"Wha?" They all turned my way, but I had already left.

My phone then began to ring, I looked at the caller ID. Miyoung.

"Hey girl!" Miyoung shouted as soon as I picked up. I laughed, "Hey!"

"Yo. We're like in front of your house now, would you like to open the door?" I heard Jae asking in the background.

"Sorry guys. But I'm actually not home right now, I'm walking back." I replied.

"Ayyy. Booo!" Miyoung booed. "Shut up! I'm coming!" I said beginning to walk faster.

"Alright, alright. We're waiting." Jae said, then they abundantly hung up.

"Ahh, seriously." I sighed putting m

Please log in to read the full chapter