Sehun's First Day

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lunch time was over, Sehun and I threw away all our trash and went back inside. As I walked to my locker Sehun followed me also, I raised my eyebrow. "Where do you think you're going?"

He smiled at me, "Going to classes with you of course!" My jaw dropped, "What?! Where's your books and have you even gotten your schedule yet?!"

He nodded, "Of course! I asked the main office to put me in all the classes as you're in! And for school supplies...well...I didn't buy any yet" He smiled as if it was no problem.

I sighed and face-palmed myself. "You're so prepared Sehun"

He nodded again, "I know! I'll go school shopping today after school" I eyed him, "Dude, there's only about a week left of school why would you enroll into this school at this kind of time?"

He rolled his eyes, "Duh! Only one reason!" He pulled me closer, "So I can help you get Kai back" He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened as I moved away from him, "Seriously?"

He grinned, "Of course! Don't you want that? The old him back?" Sehun didn't mention Kai's name since everyone began coming out of the cafeteria.

"Yeah, I'd like that" I said as Kai came out of the cafeteria with his hands in his pockets. He turned our way and saw Sehun, the girls behind him saw Sehun too they squealed and pointed towards him whispering among each other.

"Sehun what are you doing here?" Kai asked. Sehun placed his arm around me, "You know...I transferred here. And before you say anything, I know. School ends in just a week but whatever"

Kai shrugged then glanced at me, "Alright. Don't get into too much trouble" He said then walked off.

Some girls stayed and crowded around Sehun, I walked out and mouthed to Sehun. 'See you in class'. He gave me a thumbs-up as I walked away and towards my locker.

I grabbed my things for my last two classes and went to class. I sat down in my normal seat and waited for class to begin, Sehun came in a few minutes later and smiled at me before taking an empty seat somewhere. The teacher came in seconds after Sehun sat down.

"Ahem. As you all know, we have a new student today. I'm pretty sure you all know him already, Sehun stand up and introduce yourself" Th

Please log in to read the full chapter