Final: Goodbye Stage

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Yeah..all I wanted to say is, this is the final chapter but there's still a 'SPECIAL CHAPTER' coming up. So...don't leave this story just yet ;)

------------------------------------------------

 It was around 5PM, the weather today was sunny and bright out, but I stayed at home lazily lying on the couch watching dramas while eating a bag of chips. Then my phone began to ring, I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. Kai.

I smiled then picked up, "Kai!" I said happily.

Kai chuckled, "Hey there. So what's up?" He asked.

"Uhhhh...nothing. I'm being lazy today!" I told him.

He gasped, "Yuna? Being lazy? But you'll get fat!"

I gasped, "Kai! That's mean!" I pretended to cry.

"Okay, okay. I was just kidding. Kai is sorry okay?" He said in a cute tone, "And to make up for it, you want to go somewhere now?"

I groaned, "Nooo. I told you this is my lazy day! And it's already 5PM! No one would go out at this hour!"

"Come on! But it's Kai who's asking you to go out somewhere with him! You know, our first date? Tons of other girls would want to come with me." Kai said, being cocky again.

"Hmph! Fine then! Go with your fangirls!" I 'hmphed' at him, crossing my arms.

"Tons of girls would want to go with me, but you're the only one I want." He said soothingly.

"Aww, that's sweet. When'd you get cheesy all of a sudden? Did Sehun turn you into a derp too?" I asked bluntly.

Kai gaped, "Huh? What derp?"

I laughed, "Oh it's nothing. But I'm not going anywhere today." I said staying on my decision. "And anyway, don't you guys have your goodbye stage today? In like a few hours or something? Go practice! What if you mess up?"

"I won't. Now let me ask you again, will you go somewhere with me now?" Kai asked.

"No." I repeated my answer.

"Huh? Yes? Okay, I'm in front of your door, come open it for me. Love you~" He said then hung up.

"Hello? Kai? Ughh!" I placed my phone on the table, hearing the doorbell ring I got up and opened the door. I pretended to be unhappy, but as I opened the door, standing there was Kai with a bouquet of white roses.

"For you." He smiled handing me the roses.

Once I saw the roses, I grinned, "White roses! They're my favorite! You still remembered?" I took the flowers from him, inhaling the sweet scent.

"Yuna. Of course I remembered, we've known each other for so long. Plus you remember everything about me, so of course I'd remember everything about you. I'm not that old you know." He chuckled stepping inside the house.

He examined the living room, the TV was on and there were a few bags of chips, soda and blankets on the couch. "So you weren't lying when you said it was your lazy day."

I walked into the kitchen looking for a vase to hold the roses, "Mhm. I wasn't lying."

Kai looked at me, "Hm...you changed clothes, you look suitable to go outside."

I finally found a vase I rinsed it then filled it with water. "Hey, the only reason I'm dressed is because I went to go buy food." I carefully took the roses out and placed them in the vase.

Kai grabbed my hand, "Oh well, you're coming along anyway! You've spent the whole day at home anyways!"

"Nooo!" I whined trying to

Please log in to read the full chapter