EXO-K : Over for Dinner

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later that day, as Sehun said EXO-K all came over my house for dinner. When the doorbell rang, I had just finished setting up the table.

I took the apron off and went to get the door just as I opened it, Sehun appeared smiling. “Hi Yuna!” Behind him were the rest of the members. “Uh..hi” I opened the door wider for them to all come in.

“It smells great in here!” Chanyeol exclaimed as soon as he stepped in. Baekhyun chuckled, “Yeah, it does.”

Sehun stood by my side, “Can’t wait to taste the food” He said nudging me. I glared at him, while he smiled in response.

“Let’s eat! I finished just in time when you guys rang the doorbell” I lead them towards the dining room.

When they caught sight of the table their eyes widened. The whole table was filled with different kinds of food. I sheepishly grinned, “Did I over-do it?”

“No! It’s just that the food looks really good…” D.O seemed to be drooling. “Are you sure you cooked all this? In like what? 5 hours?” Suho asked.

“Uh...yeah. I kind of went out and bought all the ingredients then started cooking at like 2 PM.” I answered.

No one said anything for a while as they all examined the food on the table. I had made some of Kai’s favorite dishes, and the rest were what the other members liked. Sehun had told me all their favorite dishes yesterday.

Sehun cleared the silence, “Come on hyungs! Stop staring! Let’s eat!” He whined.

Finally everyone moved and sat down around the table. I somehow ended up between Kai and Sehun. Sehun grinned and nodded his head towards Kai.

I shook my head, ‘Shut up’ I mouthed to him. He pouted, ‘You’re so mean’ He mouthed back. ‘Whatever’.

Everyone had already begun eating, and I, myself was also pretty hungry. I haven’t eaten anything except breakfast for the entire day.

Chanyeol had his mouth full of food, “Yona dif is fo gwoood!” Suho lightly scolded him, “Don’t talk with your mouth full” Chanyeol swallowed and sheepishly smiled, “Sorry. But I was saying Yuna this is so good”

I laughed, “I know I understood”

D.O nodded, “Have you ever watched any cooking shows or anything? Cooking classes? Like seriously, this food is probably the best I’ve ever had”

“You guys are probably exaggerating everything” I said, “Is my cooking seriously that good?”

“Yes!” All of them answered except Kai. “Have you ever thought about being a chief and host one of those cooking shows?” Baekhyun asked.

I shook my head, “Nope. I actually haven never cooked except for a few times, no one has actually tasted my cooking except you guys”

Sehun perked up, “But Kai hyung has right?!” He blurted. Kai directed his gaze at Sehun, “Uh…yeah a few times I guess…” I answered.

“What do you think of her cooking Kai?” Suho asked him, “Any improvement from before?”

Please log in to read the full chapter