The Release

I Couldn't Care Less

Maybe Sehun does like me..Why else would he mutter Bambi in his sleep? Luhan thought as he staggered into the bathroom the next morning, eyes not fully open.

He can't be referring to the Disney character can he? Who dreams of an animated deer? Has to be me –

 

HYUNG!” A wet Tao shrieked, trying to cover himself with a towel.

 

T-TAO! I'M SORRY! I didn't s-see you.” Luhan apologized as he ran out of the bathroom. When he got back to his room, he quickly slammed the door and leaned against it, closing his eyes.

 

What's the matter with you?”

 

Luhan eyes shot open. When did he get up!?Was he sitting there the whole time?

 

N-nothing.”

 

Sehun continued to stare at Luhan with drowsy eyes and hair sticking out in every direction. Stop looking at me like that!

 

Doesn't seem like nothing.”

 

O-okay fine. I walked in on Tao getting out of the shower,” Luhan answered, looking elsewhere. What he didn't see was how Sehun's eyes widen straightaway. He also didn't see Sehun clutching the covers with his fist for a brief second.

 

Is that it? Why are you blushing?” Sehun asked, face unreadable.

 

Luhan could feel his cheeks warming up. “B-blushing? I'm not blushing.”

 

Yeah says the guy whose face is as red as a tomato.” Sehun got off the bed and walked slowly towards the older boy.

 

Did you see anything?” Sehun asked, eyes still piercing Luhan.

 

W-what?! N-noo. I didn't see anything.” I was too busy thinking about you to notice a Tao.

 

Sehun shrugged. “You're both guys. Why are you freaked out? Unless...you're disappointed?”

 

Luhan gasped. He smacked Sehun's arm. “I am not disappointed!”

 

Yah! Don't hit me! Shouldn't you be hitting on Tao instead,” Sehun said through gritted teeth.

 

You're impossible!” Luhan shouted as he stormed out the room.

 

Why did I even think he liked me? He only likes messing with me and making me buy him bubble tea. Urgh!

 

At the school's courtyard, Luhan was busy telling the Baekyeol couple what happened between him and Sehun, getting slightly annoyed because they were laughing the whole time.

 

What's so funny?”

 

Luhan hyung, you're so blind sometimes,” Baekhyun exclaimed as he got out a compact mirror, checking whether or not his guyliner was smeared.

 

Blind?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Can't you see? Sehun was jealous. Jelly to the max,” Chanyeol said while grinning.

 

Jealous? He was jealous?”

 

YES!” They both yelled, causing the other students who passed by to look in their direction. Luhan gave them an apologetic look, but Baekyeol just ignored them.

 

What do you suggest we do next Yeollie?” Baekhyun asked his boyfriend who had his index finger poking his forehead, face scrunching up. Is that his thinking face?

 

Any day now....

 

I got it!” Luhan and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, who had an impish smile across his face.

 

When he got home from work, Luhan ran upstairs, hoping to put his plan into action. Before he could open the door to his room, the Baekyeol couple came out of their room to greet him with a “Hyung fighting!”

 

Luhan smiled. His plan could either end happily, sending him to heaven and back, or horribly (he might have to retrieve the sleeping bag from its hiding spot).

 

High risk equals high reward. Right?

 

Luhan fixed his hair, took a deep breath, and stepped in.

 

His target was sitting on the bed, listening to music with earphones on. Sehun looked up when he entered, but quickly went back to tapping on his tablet. Luhan strolled over to the closet, perusing the clothes. He peeked to see if Sehun was paying him any attention – nope.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

Luhan grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. The draft in the room hits his pale skin. Luhan shivered.

 

Plop.

 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Sehun sputtered, voice unusually high. He had dropped his tablet on the bed.

 

Changing. What does it look like I'm doing?” Luhan trying his best not to sound too giddy that Sehun was reacting that way.

 

He turned to face his roommate, whose eyes were now the size of golf balls. The boy swiftly looked away from Luhan's exposed chest and blinked rapidly.

 

Are you okay?” Luhan asked out of courtesy. He knew the boy was far from okay.

 

W-what d-do you mean?” Sehun kept his head low, refusing to accept the fact that a shirtless Luhan was standing right in front of him.

 

Well you're stuttering. Is there something wrong?” Luhan took a step forward, relishing in the fact that Sehun twitched as soon as he got closer.

 

Yah! Put on a shirt!” Sehun demanded.

 

Why?...Am I distracting you?” Luhan's voice full of amusement.

 

Duh! I was sitting here alone, listening to my music in peace and then you showed up and started – ugh can you put on a shirt?!”

 

Luhan noticed that Sehun was bunching the bed sheets in his fist. He smirked. Raging hormones eh?

 

Stop looking at me like that! Put on a damn shirt!!!” Sehun screeched with a noticeably flustered face.

 

Fine. If it bothers you, even though I don't see why it would, I'll put on a shirt.” Luhan went back to the closet and found a tight blue t-shirt that complimented his features perfectly.

 

After he put on the shirt, he jumped on the bed before Sehun could put his earphones back on. Luhan grinned at him. The younger boy's cheeks were definitely pinker than usual.

 

What were you listening to?” Luhan asked as he scooted towards Sehun. Luhan puffed his cheeks, increasing his cute factor.

 

Giving him a murderous glare, Sehun curtly replied, “Music. Now leave me alone.”

 

Why?” Luhan asked, titling his head to the side. Surely Sehun will start cracking now. Luhan was basically exploding in cuteness.

 

Because I'm busy,” Sehun said with a straight face. Wow he's good.

 

Sehun placed one earpiece in his ear, and was ready to put the other one in when Luhan snatched it away.

 

Can't we listen together?” Luhan asked as he put the earpiece in his own ear and shot the other boy a sweet smile. Sehun's body stiffen.

 

He inched closer to Sehun, using their connected earphones as an excuse.

 

Have you ever heard of personal space?” Sehun's voice was firm, though the corner of his left eye was twitching. From where he sat, Luhan could see tiny beads of sweat rolling down the side of Sehun's face.

 

Why?” Luhan tried to sound calm, but being this close to Sehun and having the boy's scent enter his senses tested his patience.

 

Because I need you to get out of my face! Right now.” Sehun glared at him threateningly.

 

And what's going to happen if I don't?” Luhan gazed into those brown eyes -- those panicky brown eyes.

 

You don't want to know. YAHHH!!!” Sehun shouted as Luhan was now practically breathing on his face. Luhan bit his bottom lip. Am I really going to do this? Luhan gulped.

 

Sehun's lips came into view. The only thing he could see were those lips. They were calling for him. It was now or never...

 

Luhan stealthily leaned in – only centimeters away from his destination.

 

IF YOU DON'T GET AWAY FROM MY FACE, I'LL --” Sehun threaten as he backed away from Luhan, who mentally groaned.

 

YOU'LL WHAT?” Luhan snapped, a bit annoyed that Sehun was foiling his plan.

 

Whoosh.

 

A pair of soft lips crashes on Luhan's lips.

 

~BA BUM BA BUM ---- BA BUM~

 

His heart skipped a beat.

 

With his eyes wide open, Luhan could count the number of eyelashes on Sehun's closed eyelids, but of course he doesn't. How could he possibly count if he was melting?

 

The sweet pressure coming from Sehun's lips was ecstasy.

 

The entire room was spinning. Luhan squeezed his eyes shut. His whole body was numb....

 

Except for the part that was in direct contact with Sehun.

 

Sehun...

 

Sehun's lips were radiating a type of indescribable warmth that Luhan knows he now can't live without – not when he finally had a taste.

 

But then that warmth suddenly broke free. As quickly as it came, it was now gone in a flash.

 

Luhan opened his eyes, only to find a horror stricken Sehun. The younger boy got off the bed - “Sehun-ah?” - and ran out, leaving a puzzled looking Luhan.

 

Was I a bad kisser?

 

Luhan shook his head. How could he be a bad kisser if he didn't get the chance to respond to Sehun's kiss?

 

Still feeling lightheaded from what happened, Luhan plopped down on the bed. Unwittingly, his index finger brushed his lips. They were warm. Sehun's lips were here a minute ago, Luhan thought with a smile.

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Luhan took out his phone and read the text from Baekhyun.

 

Hyung! We can't hear anything. Why is it quiet? Are you okay?!

 

They were listening? Luhan gazed at the wall that separated his room from Baekyeol's room. I guess they heard through the walls.

 

Grinning, Luhan replied -

 

The beast has been released.

 

Throwing his phone down, Luhan started rolling on the bed, reality setting in.

 

YYAAAAA SEHUN KISSED ME!! YAAAAAA!

 

After a few more minutes of him thrashing around in celebration, Luhan laid still, looking up at the ceiling.

 

He kissed me.

******

 

D-did I just?......I K-KISSED HIM? I K-KISSED HIM! I KISSED HIM! OHHH MYYY GOD!!!!

 

Sehun's legs started to wobble. He took a step forward, ignoring the fact that his legs were not going to cooperate. He was sent falling down. (OTL)

 

That didn't just happen....It wasn't me. I d-didn't. No. I didn't. ASDFHGHKJLAJHDDAGK. I have to get out of here.

 

Sehun? Why are you crawling?” Suho looked worried as he got out of his room, only to see the youngest on all four, trying to get to the staircase.

 

ASDFHGKGLMJ,” was Sehun's incoherent reply. Suho rushed over to help him up.

 

What happened? Why are you talking like that??”

 

Nghh. Jahhahgggah.”

 

Suho brushed his shirt. “Do you need to lay down? Come on, let's take you back to your room.”

 

Room? Sehun snapped out of his delirious state.

 

NOOOO!”

 

Having full control of his legs now, Sehun ran downstairs. He desperately needed to stay away from that room. The room that had him in it.

 

Him.

 

The boy that Sehun kissed.

 

The boy that Sehun gave his first kiss to. 

 

 

~~~~~~ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Luhan's current emotional state

 

Sehun's current emotional state

 

Myself and the readers 

It took 21 CHAPTERS for their FIRST KISS!!!!! How was it?!! Lulu was going to kiss Sehun, but Sehun kissed him instead! ♥ Look forward to the next chapter - coming very soon (later today/tomorrow)

Subscribe, comment, spazz, and thanks!! 

(Gifs not mine - credit goes to their rightful owners)