The Date

I Couldn't Care Less

When Sehun asked Luhan to be his boyfriend, he didn't know what to expect, but it certainly wasn't this -

What the hell?...

 

Feeling something tickle the side his neck, Sehun woke up to find fluffy honey brown hair poking the side of his neck.

 

Ughhh.. He really has no sense of personal space.

 

Luhan, being the only person that could frustrate Sehun in such a way, had decided to use Sehun's shoulder as a pillow, choosing to hug his real pillow instead.

 

Checking the time from the clock hanging on the wall in front of him, Sehun groaned – it was only 7:45 AM.

 

Displeased with the fact that he was awake at such an ungodly hour during his summer break, Sehun decided to maneuver the heavy block, formerly known as Luhan's head, off of him.

 

Slowly...that's it..I'm not your damn pillow...that's it...almost there -

 

Luhan stirred and as if paralyzed by the older boy's sudden movement, Sehun stopped what he was doing and closed his eyes (pretending to be asleep). And when he didn't feel Luhan moving anymore, he opened his eyes –

 

Kill me now.

 

He did successfully manage to get Luhan's head off his shoulders, but an even direr problem presented itself - one of Luhan's legs was now wrapped around his waist.

 

Feeling his hopes of getting the older boy off of him evaporate, Sehun closed his eyes. Maybe he can just go back to sleep and everything will be fine.......

 

NOT. Luhan's leg was wrapped around his waist for goodness' sakes!

 

Sehun silently groaned at the prospect that he really wasn't going to get any more sleep. This .

 

Minutes past and Sehun had lost the feel of his waist due to Luhan's leg still wrapped around it, even more tightly than it was before.

 

So why didn't Sehun just wake Luhan up? It seems to be the most logical tactic.

 

Well, it's because....

 

Because he wasn't that desperate.

 

For all the months they've been roommates, Sehun has never had the chance to wake Luhan up, so he has no idea how the older boy would respond. Would he quietly open his eyes, yawn, and quickly get up? Or would he whack Sehun in the face for having the nerve to disturb him during his slumber?

 

Sehun firmly believed the second option had a higher possibility of actually happening.

 

Given he is new to this whole dating situation, Sehun isn't stupid enough to risk the chance of losing his boyfriend (still feels weird to refer to Luhan as such) for such a trivial matter.

 

Yes, he's probably over-reacting. Luhan doesn't seem like the type of person to break up with him just because he woke him up, but it was better to play it safe. Luhan can be extremely unpredictable.

 

And a small part of Sehun, a part he won't openly admit, kinda enjoy watching Luhan sleep. The older boy's eyelids would flutter occasionally and his pink lips would form a little pout every now and then.

 

Sehun couldn't help but admire the sleeping Bambi.

 

Hearing shuffling noises from behind Luhan, Sehun peeked over Luhan's head and immediately wished he hadn't.

 

The Baekyeol couple were in the middle of a morning cuddle fest. It was quite disturbing to his eyes, to say the least.

 

Morning Yeollie,” Baekhyun purred as he tickled his boyfriend's chin, resulting in a low soft moan coming forth from the taller boy's mouth -- a sound Sehun never wants to hear again.

 

Morning Baek,” Chanyeol half-growled as he tighten his grasp on Baekhyun, nuzzling his boyfriend's face like a hyperactive kitten sent loose into a room of yarn. The rubbing got more and more fierce, and -

 

Look away!

 

Yeollie!! Hunhan is right there!” Baekhyun hissed while Chanyeol just chuckled.

 

They won't hear us – look they're still asleep..” Chanyeol assured, continuing to do what he was doing to Baekhyun. (Sehun was assuming since he refused to look over there again)

 

He heard the blankets ruffling and some gasping and –

 

LUHAN, WAKE THE HELL UP! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!

 

As if the said boy could hear his thoughts, his eyes opened, although struggling a bit. “Mhmmm,” Luhan mumbled.

 

The blanket ruffling from Baekyeol's direction abruptly stopped. Sehun lets out a relieved sigh. Thank god.

 

Sehun-ah,” a soft voice called out from next to him. Sehun's heartbeat quicken.

 

Luhan, with his adorable “I just woke up” face, was watching Sehun the whole time. He smiled when Sehun looked at him. ASDFGHJKL.

 

Deciding that it was too early in the morning to be spazzing about Luhan's glorious morning smile, Sehun lifted Luhan's leg up off his waist and sat up. “Ughh...your leg weighs like a ton.”

 

Luhan pouted, disappointed that the first thing coming out of Sehun's mouth was a complaint about how heavy he was. “Morning to you too,” he said bitterly, but got up along with Sehun.

 

Morning Hunhan!” Chanyeol loudly professed, and as if he had forgotten about Baekyeol being in the room with them, Luhan snapped around in surprise.

 

Oh! Morning Chanyeol. Morning Baekhyun,” Luhan greeted as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, a gesture so frustratingly cute in Sehun's eyes.

 

The Baekyeol couple sat up, Baekhyun seated comfortably between Chanyeol's leg, and smiled at Luhan.

 

Hyung, you're so cute when you rub your eyes like that,” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol nodded in agreement. “Did you sleep well?”

 

Yess!” Luhan happily replied, shocking Sehun, who didn't expect the boy to be so bubbly in the morning. Guess he's a morning person...or maybe he's just like that whenever he's fully awake.

 

And you Sehun?” Chanyeol asked, giving him a mischievous eyebrow wiggle. Sehun stared blankly at him.

 

Did you get comfortable” – wiggles eyebrow – “with Luhan hyung?”

 

No. But you sure did with Baekhyun hyung a moment ago.

 

Blushing from Chanyeol's question, Luhan quickly excused himself to the bathroom, leaving Sehun behind with the hyenas hyungs.

 

Were you that rough on Luhan hyung?” Chanyeol asked as soon as they heard the bathroom door close. Sehun gave him a confused expression. R-rough? W-what... Sehun's eyes widen when he had connected the dots.

 

WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!” Sehun shouted unnecessarily because the couple was right in front of him.

 

Because Luhan hyung doesn't want to?”

 

W-what?! NOOO!”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol glanced at each other, nodding. They gave the maknae pitiful looks.

 

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!”

 

Soooo you didn't want to?” Baekhyun looked at him disbelievingly.

 

How could you not want to jump on that?” Chanyeol quipped, eyes narrowing.

 

Sehun threw both his and Luhan's pillow at their faces. It was a horrible morning.

 

And it got worse when the gang, now busy eating breakfast, heard knocks on the door. Peeking through the curtains in the living room, Xiumin gasped in horror. “It's the man from last night!”

 

Panicking, some members went back to their rooms and closed the door. Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, also known as the group that didn't have rooms to run to, were left out. 

 

Such traitors! So much for friendship,” Chanyeol exclaimed as he heard the locks on the bedroom doors clicking. Sehun wanted to point out that Chanyeol had no right to say that, considering his actions from last night, but the knocking from the door was too loud to be ignored.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

The Baekyeol couple looked at each other, telepathically communicating.

 

Luhan hyung, I think you should answer it! Since you're so cute and all, I'm sure the man won't do anything to you,” Baekhyun reasoned as he gently shoved a dazed Luhan towards the front door.

 

Sehun, slightly upset that his new boyfriend was being given up as a sort of sacrificial lamb, made to grab Luhan's wrist to pull him back and away from the door of doom, but Chanyeol tackled him to the floor.

 

WHAT THE --” Sehun began to protest, but Chanyeol had his large hands over the maknae's mouth, shutting him up. The taller boy moved over to hide behind the couch, with Sehun still squirming in his hold.

 

Luhan looked towards Sehun's direction, panic finally making its way to his face.

 

You can do it hyung!” Baekhyun cheered while turning the door knob, hiding behind it as soon as it was opened. REALLY?!!?!?

 

Oh! Hello.” The man from last night was surprised to see someone standing at the spot where the door had been.

 

Hello,” Luhan replied, voice a little shaky. Sehun wanted to kick Chanyeol in the knee for thinking that this was a good idea, but that would give their hiding spot away.

 

I'm officer Kwon and I'm just here to ask you a few questions. Is that fine with you?” Sehun heard the man asking Luhan, who nodded in response.

 

Have you seen a group of boys, about 9 or 10 of them, in their early twenties around this area?”

 

No, I haven't. Sir.”

 

Looking straight at Luhan, the man seems to be pondering over something. “How old are you young man?” The man's eyes squinted at Luhan, scrutinizing his baby face.

 

I'm 15,” Luhan lied.

 

The man believed him (who wouldn't?). “Ah I see. What are you doing here?”

 

I'm on summer break with my parents – they left to go buy some food,” Luhan replied, elaborating on his lie.

 

Oh. Okay. Well, I just wanted to see if you know where those boys are. If you do see them somewhere please call the local police office,” the man said before he tipped his officer cap and left.

 

Baekhyun immediately closed the door, beaming. “Hyung, you did it!! You were awesome – lying like a pro.”

 

Luhan didn't respond, apparently shaken from the intensity of what just happened. That was enough to snap Sehun out of his position, pushing Chanyeol aside. “That was NOT COOL!”

 

He went over to where Luhan was standing. Sehun eyed him up and down, checking to see if he was trembling. Thankfully, Luhan was fine.

 

He glared at the two conspirators. Puzzled as to why Sehun was giving them his death glare, they boldly asked, “What's wrong?”

 

What's wrong?! The man could have recognized Luhan from last night! He could have arrested him!”

 

....But he didn't.”

 

You're damn lucky he didn't,” Sehun proclaimed venomously. You two wouldn't be alive if Luhan was taken away.

 

We would have bailed him out if that happened,” Chanyeol offered, failing to mend the situation.

 

Luhan, feeling the need to step in and save Baekyeol from Sehun's wrath, clasped Sehun's hand. “It's okay, Sehun-ah. No one was arrested.” He gave Sehun a smile.

 

Not surprisingly, Sehun soften.

 

Realizing what Luhan had done, Baekyeol looked at him, directing unspoken “thank yous” towards the older boy.

 

It won't happen again, Sehun. Swear.” They raised their right hand, serious on making that pledge.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, but gave his hyungs a nod nonetheless. He can't stay mad at them because as rash as it was, the plan worked.

 

Luhan giggled, gaining all of their attention. “I can't believe he fell for my lie. Do I even look 15?”

 

Sehun and Baekyeol glanced at each other. Baekhyun shook his head. “No, hyung you don't look 15 --”

 

You look 12,” Chanyeol and Sehun finished. The four of them laughed.

 

Is he gone?” A voice from behind one of the bedrooms asked.

 

Yeahh. Come out guys!” Baekhyun announced.

 

Ready for payback?” Chanyeol whispered to Sehun and Luhan, who both grinned in anticipation.

 

When the other eight boys came out of their rooms, Chanyeol and Baekhyun came up with an impressive lie about how the four of them were interrogated by the man and how they were very close to being thrown in jail. Looking at the clock, Baekhyun quickly stated that the police office required them to come in for more questioning, so they would have to leave for a few hours. Chanyeol even added that the whole town was on high alert for the group of boys, so it was best that they stay in hiding, at least until the four of them came back.

 

And that was how Baekyeol and Hunhan ended up exploring the town, having fun, while the other boys stayed at the lodge, terrified that they were now wanted fugitives.

 

After splitting up with the Baekyeol couple, who went zip-lining, Sehun was left alone with Luhan. A thought struck him – this is their first real date.

 

What am I supposed to do on a date? --

 

Luhan jumping up and down next to him interrupted his train of thought.

 

Sehun-ah! Let's ride those swan pedal boats!” Luhan gleefully ran towards the entrance of the lake where they kept the boats, not even waiting for an answer from Sehun.

 

Really....how is he 21??

 

Stay still while I put this on you!” Sehun demanded as he fasten the straps of the lifejacket on the restless boy.

 

Sehun-ah! Hurry upppp. I want to get on the boat!”

 

When they got on the pedal boat, Sehun regretfully realized that Luhan was mainly there to enjoy the ride, forgetting to pedal multiple times.

 

PEDAL!!” Sehun would holler every five minutes upon noticing that his legs were the only reason they were even moving.

 

Suddenly, a flock of geese came near their pedal boat. Luhan took out a bag of crumbs and started throwing the bits into the water for the birds. Where did he even get that?!

 

Outrageously, he stood up and started throwing the crumbs farther out. Is he insane?

 

Sit down!” Sehun hissed.

 

Luhan giggled, ears getting redder by the second. “This is fun, Sehun-ah!”

 

It won't be fun when you're falling in the water. I will not be saving you, so sit down!”

 

Almost as if the birds wanted to see if Sehun was true to his words, they started attacking Luhan, sending the boy over the boat and into the lake.

 

SPLASSHHHHH.

 

SEHUNNNNNN!!” Luhan shrieked, wildly flapping his arms in the water.

 

Sehun, from his seat on the boat, looked at him curiously. He has on a life jacket......why is he freaking out?

 

The boat was slowly drifting further away from the flapping figure.

 

SEHUNNNNNN HELPPPPP!!”

 

Sehun groaned. I HATE GETTING WET.

 

He jumped in and swam toward the older boy.

 

Sehun could have sworn he saw a goose smirking at him.

 

 

~~~~~~ LOLLLLLL. WHAT A FUN-FILLED CHAPTER!!! I had a blast writing it. Baekyeol is hilarious. Sehun is already protective of his Bambi ♥ Go Sehunnie and save your Lulu!! :PP I love how the 2 couples got to have fun while the other boys were stuck at the lodge. Bwahahhaha. 

Thoughts on the chapter? Comment and subscribe. Thanks!!