26 Thank You

The Fool Who Loves You
"Hey, so thank you so much
For being with me every day in my tears
For filling in the empty yearning in me
Hey, so thank you so much
For not showing the way to forget you even once before you left
For making me be filled with you for all my life like this
 
So thank you
I miss you
And thank you
Again"
- Thank You, Nell
 
 
YONG.
 
I was desperate, trying to look for the one who looked like Yoseob. Won't he come? Anxiety kicked in when the shooting for Soneul almost finished and the person was still not here.
 
Fortunately I saw a figure was looking from the backyard of the shooting location. I asked for a break and I rush outside, chasing after the person who noticed that I was after him.
 
I managed to catch after him. I held him on wrist to make sure he won't run again, "Yah! You're here! You came!"
 
He tossed my hand away and groaned, "I'm just curious, okay? I have no intention to meet you or whoever!"
 
Was he really not Yang Yoseob?
 
"I'm a fan of G.Na Sunbaenim, not you," he murmured, tidying his coat calmly. "I'm leaving now anyway. Goodb-"
 
"Sunbaenim?" I raised my eyebrow and studied his face. "Did you just call G.Na as Sunbaenim?"
 
His reaction of closing his mouth quickly as if he just said something wrong made me even more sure that he just lied to me.
 
If he's really not Yang Yoseob, if he's really just an ordinary guy who was look alike Yoseob, then he would never call G.Na as Sunbaenim. This could only mean...
 
"Yoseob...," I spoke the name. "You're Yang Yoseob. Don't you dare to lie to me! Why did you... Oh, screw it!"
 
I wanted to yell at him, to ask an explanation from him, but I shrugged them all away and hugged him tight, knowing that it's really him. I didn't know why he lied or how he could be alive but what mattered was he's alive.
 
"If you don't want to see me, it's alright...," I held back my tears. "But please, see Soneul. She loves you too much... Please, just this one favor, Yoseob. I beg you..."
 
He placed his hand on my back, patting me softly, "Junhyung..."
 
The way he spoke my name...
 
It's really Yang Yoseob.
 
 
"Aish, I look like a panda!" I complaint to my personal stylist. "Can you help me with this... Ah, I really need more sleep."
 
"Stop complaining," Hyunmi flicks my forehead playfully. She giggles as she takes her make up equipments. "I'll do magic to you and you'll take some sleep later, okay?"
 
The radio interview today is my final schedule for the first day of this new year. I will attend the special program along with other artists to present our fans with special interview as well.
 
I stare at the mirror which shows me the reflection of a young guy who is patting Soneul's head with a warm smile. He has his black hair back and Soneul has her bright smile again.
 
Hyunmi returns to be a stylist again three weeks ago, two days after a shocking news arouse. Fans are cheering over the unexpected joy.
 
Everything is better now. No. Everything is complete now.
 
"Why are you smiling?" Hyunmi asks with curiosity. "Is there something good?"
 
I chuckle and close my eyes to let her apply the make up, "Yes."
 
"Everything is good."
 
 
YANG.
 
I didn't know why I was here. I didn't know why I picked up the ripped paper and arranged it again just to find where the address was. I didn't know why my heart betrayed my brain.
 
I wasn't supposed to be here. What if Soneul found out about me? What if they realized I was the real Yang Yoseob? What would I say to Hyunmi later? What kind of explanation I would give to the world?
 
However I actually felt grateful that I could sneak to the filming site. Because I could see Soneul this close, to know that she was doing alright, to see her directly.
 
When I noticed that Junhyung's eyes found me, I tried to escape but I didn't manage to do it. Moreover, due to my habit, I mentioned G.Na as Sunbaenim, causing Junhyung to realize that I was lying since we met yesterday.
 
He begged me to meet Soneul; he told me that Soneul still loved me and the only thing he wanted me to do was to meet Soneul, to make her smile like how she always did.
 
"I couldn't...," I mumbled. I started telling him about what happened during the fire, why I hid myself from the world, and what kind of guilt that I held inside since the day.
 
It's foolish. I knew. But I would never forget how Hyunjoo looked me in the middle of the fire.
 
"Yoseob...," Junhyung held my shoulder firmly. "You know that I love Soneul. Even until today."
 
Why did he tell me this?
 
"Losing her is not a choice. Nothing will make me want to lose her. Nothing in this world is better than her. Losing her is one thing I will never want to do," Junhyung smiled at me. "But she deserves to be someone better than me. And it's you, Yoseob."
 
"Junhyung, you heard me. I'm not going to reveal mysel-"
 
"Do you love Soneul?" he cut my words. "Answer me. Do you love her or not?"
 
I clenched my fists and let my heart to answer.
 
 
"Oh my, your voice is so beautiful!" the radio DJ compliments me after I finished a song, clapping her hands along with the other guests. "Sounds like an angel from the heaven, eh?"
 
I smile bashfully, glancing at the girl who sits across from me. She is not on a wheel chair anymore. Though she still needs help from me or Junhyung, she is getting better with walking nowadays.
 
The public has taken the big news of my comeback as a singer for three weeks. Fans surrounded CUBE Entertainment building and they didn't back off until I appeared in front of them, a proof that I was very much alive.
 
After two weeks, CUBE allowed me to be a solo artist. Junhyung is my partner and Soneul helps with the songwriting and else; she even will feature in one song of my upcoming solo mini album.
 
The world is quite a mess when I reappeared. I came out about how someone unknown helped me, not mentioning Hyunjoo's name at all. Meanwhile I helped Hyunmi to return to entertainment world; I even asked her personally to be my personal stylist again.
 
"Well, since we have both Yoseob and Soneul here, let me confirm it once again," the DJ teases. "Are you two really in a relationship?"
 
I exchange looks with Soneul. She only smiles with blushed cheeks and I know I need to answer it, "No one asked me to love her. No one told me that I must love her but... Loving Soneul is one thing I will never regret."
 
The other idols cheer, whistling and saying that it's such a brave public confession. Junhyung laughs loudly, a sign that he doesn't bother with my relationship with Soneul now.
 
"Loving her is not an option to start with."
 
 
YEON.
 
I am looking at a picture of YYY when we won the Best Newcomer Award on 2010. We were smiling ear to ear while holding the winning thropy altogether.
 
In nearly almost two years, a lot of things have happened. From our very first debut stage, our collaboration with other artists, our winning trophy, photoshoot, new full album, gossips, interviews, and incident.
 
I would never forget everything. The fear that got me when Hyunjoo kidnapped me. The sorrow when I found out that I couldn't dance anymore.
 
However I will never forget the happiness when I saw Yoseob, who I thought would never be there with me anymore. How he hugged me warmly, how he whispered my name softly, and how he told me that everything would be alright.
 
It felt like a dream.
 
When he told me everything, his reason to disappear, his fear, his guilt, his thought, I didn't stop crying. I was afraid he would disappear again if he had finished.
 
"Do you want me to stay?"
 
Yoseob asked me the question, patting my head as a smile formed on his lips.
 
"I'll stay if you want me to, Soneul."
 
It's obvious what kind of answer I gave to him.
 
"Stay. Always," I looked at him as tears were threatening to fall again. "Because I love you, Yoseob."
 
"Hey," Yoseob steps out from the kitchen and approaches me. He plants a kiss on my cheek before looking at the picture I'm holding on. "Ah, our first winning thropy."
 
"Junhyung still keeps it," I put the frame back on its place. "He is a really great leader, isn't he?"
 
"He is," Yoseob holds my hand and puts it near to his lips. "And a very good friend indeed."
 
I smile and hug him, resting my head on his chest. I inhale his scent, thanking God that this is not a dream, that I don't need to have those nightmare anymore.
 
I still can't dance but, in one and another way, I find my passion to sing and write songs, a point that I probably would never realize if I only focus on dancing.
 
"Yoseob...," I mention his name, still don't have the intention to let him go.
 
"Hmm?" he kisses my hair, wrapping my waist with his hands. "What is it?"
 
"Thank you," I tell him, smiling with grateful feeling. "Thank you so much. For everything."
 
He chuckles and kisses my forehead, "I should be the one who thanks you."
 
"Thank you, Yeon Soneul, for letting this fool who loves you to be with you."