25 Miracle

The Fool Who Loves You
"The time without you until now was dark
But my life's been like a dream ever since I met you
When I first saw you, a miracle
I felt the miracle, it was you
 
Life couldn't get better"
- Miracle, Super Junior
 
 
YEON.
 
It's almost nine in the morning and the shooting for music video "Miracle, You're a Miracle" will start in fifteen minutes.
 
G.Na will be monitoring the shooting for story version. The plot is written by both Junhyung and G.Na. Therefore she chose me as the main actress while the main actor is chosen by Junhyung.
 
The idea is about a girl who is bullied since little because she can't walk. She is always on a wheel chair and everyone only gives her pity look except one little boy, one who always wears a necklace with ring as a pendant.
 
But then the boy left to another country with his parents and the girl became desperate again. Year after year passed by and she spends most of her time by playing piano and reading books.
 
One day she received a rose from anonymous person. The person sends her flower by flower everyday and, eventually, on the Christmas Day, there is no flower.
 
She is desperate, thinking that maybe this is all just a prank. She falls asleep on the piano but, right before midnight, someone comes to visit her, bringing a bouquet of flower with him.
 
It's the boy who was once close to her. He wears the exactly same necklace. He stands with a bright, loving smile, extending his hand to the girl.
 
As if a miracle just happened, the girl is able to stand up by her own and walk to the guy. It's a view about how love can change someone's life.
 
I smile bitterly upon the story. I wonder if it will happen to me, considering that I may be have lost the love of my life forever.
 
When I took the therapy session, Junhyung told me that there is a big possibility that I can walk again but dancing is a different matter. Dancing is too dangerous for me, the doctor once said.
 
If I force myself to dance, maybe I can't even walk anymore one day. Therefore I can only train myself to walk.
 
I've tried to stand and walk by myself nowadays but I'm still not used to it. I fall down, crawling back to my wheel chair. Fear of me sticking to the wheel chair forever actually scares me.
 
"Jun?" I call for Junhyung. He has been walking back and forth with panic on his face, as if he is waiting for someone. "What's wrong?"
 
"Eh?" he stops and blink for numerous times. "Ah, no. Nothing. Are you ready, Soneul? We're going to take the first scene in ten minutes, right?"
 
I cross my arms and study his expression, "You're hiding something from me. What is it, Yong Junhyung?"
 
He smiles and squats down, embracing my hand gently, "You know that I will only do whatever to make you happy, right?"
 
Junhyung kisses my hand with closed eyes, "I hope a miracle will happen today."
 
"Miracle?" I was going to ask him more but the staffs are already on their positions so I need to get ready. What is Junhyung talking about?
 
The shooting starts and things are going completely fine. After almost two hours, we're going to take the final scene for today before we continue it tomorrow.
 
The next schedule is for G.Na's singing scene. I feel tired already, perhaps it's been a while since the last time I took scene for music video.
 
It's not long until Junhyung suddenly asks for a break for no reason. Staffs question him but he just tells us to have a break for fifteen minutes because he has something to do.
 
"Jun!" I yell for him but he just flashes a smile to me before heading out from the filming site, leaving me with the confused staffs. "Where is he going?"
 
I sigh and look around, watching the staffs to go on with their work during the break. G.Na, as the idol, approaches random staffs and talk with them, earning smile from them.
 
I miss those moments. YYY, three of us, would do random games during break like this, playing with the staffs and Hyunjoo. Sometimes Hyunmi would join as well.
 
Where did those happy moments go?
 
"Soneul," a girl who I recognize as G.Na's personal stylist comes to me. She grins bashfully, "Can I take a picture with you?"
 
I am surprised with her request, "Eh? Ah sure... But I'm not an idol anymore, you know."
 
I thought she would laugh but she doesn't.
 
"I am your fan since YYY debuted. I... I miss your dance. A lot. But now that I can hear your beautiful voice, there is no way I can stop being your fan," she states honestly. "You're still an idol for me, Soneul."
 
Somehow I am taken aback by her honest statement. I am happy, of course, but I feel embarassed because of my foolish thought about myself.
 
Even someone has faith in me but I don't even believe in myself that I can do better. Sure, I sing because I love music, but I still feel that I'm not destined to sing.
 
I miss dancing.
 
Her words make me realize that maybe my fans also miss me on stage, dancing through the music, but knowing that I can't do it anymore, they still support me up till this very moment.
 
"Okay!" Junhyung's voice makes us to turn at him. He has a huge grin on his face, an expression I haven't seen from him since the fire incident. "Let's get back to work!"
 
He finally returns when thirty minutes have passed. I have no idea where he went but, one thing for sure, it made him really, really happy.
 
"Anyway, change," he clasps his hands and scan the whole room with one glance. "We're going to take the last scene first before G.Na's scene. Soneul, you're ready for the last scene where you met the guy, right?"
 
"Eh?" I can't believe what he just said. Is he talking about the scene where I would be miraculously walk by myself? "It's supposed to be tomorrow's schedule. Besides the actor fo-"
 
"Just play the piano, turn around to see the guy, be amazed and surpised, and try to stand up," he gives quick instruction, not even listening to my complaint. "That's all. Will you try, Soneul?"
 
There must be something happened that he suddenly changed the plan. I want to make it clear but there are too many people here, "Fine. I'll try."
 
I sit on my wheel chair as I play the piano. I need to turn around when I hear the knock on door, a sign that the main actor steps inside the room with a bouquet of flower for me.
 
Knock. Knock. Knock.
 
That's the sign. I lift my fingers from the piano keys and turn around.
 
I never imagine that I don't need to act as if I'm surprised. Because when I see the guy who stands in front of me, only metres away, holding a flower bouquet with him, my jaw drops with obvious surprise.
 
It can't be. It can't be him.
 
Is it a dream?
 
He smiles to me, an angelic smile that I thought I only could see in dream now. He reaches out his hand to me and says, "I'm here for you, Soneul."
 
A tear escapes my eyes as I whisper the name of who I love till this second.
 
"Yoseob..."
 
My brain freezes at the moment but my body works by its own. I stand up slowly and, before I can even realize it, I already stand still with my own feet.
 
I don't know how many people are staring. I can hear loud whispers but my eyes are only fixed on Yoseob. He is waiting for me, standing still with his hand reaching out to me.
 
As if a miracle just happened, for the first time since I found out that I suffered bone fracture, I take the very first step to walk by my own, without help from others.
 
When I take the second stop, I stumble but Yoseob catches me right before I hit the floor. He embraces me warmly, whispering to my ear, "It's okay, Soneul. You're doing great already. I'm here with you."
 
Tears are streaming down on my face. All the tears I have been holding inside, all the effort to be strong outside; I can let them go now.
 
Because my own miracle is here with me now.
 
 
__________
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Another cliffhanger? Or not?
Err, don't kill me! ;)
 
Tell me what you have in mind through comment box below or by mentioning me via Twitter @AFFkyuri91
 
Thank you for reading! :)