Chapter 9 - White Day 2

We Met In A Cafe

" Myungsoo sshi, thanks for everything today!" you smiled. After he had given you the ring, you started being really nice to him but somehow he started being cold to you instead.

" Mmm." Was all Myungsoo replied as you two walked side by side around your neighbourhood.

" Yah. Can't you at least say something else besides 'Mmm'?" you poked his cheek.

" Ah." he said. * WTF is this guy's problem.* Sighing, you two walked in silence. Then, something furry touched you. You screamed in shock and hugged Myungsoo in shock. He smirked at your actions. You didn't dare look down to see what was it but you could feel that it was continuing to rub against your ankle. You closed your eyes in fear.

" Yah. It's a puppy." Myungsoo said as he removed your hands from his neck. You blushed in embarrassment and looked down to the little puppy. It barked at you and Myungsoo before walking to somewhere. You decided to follow the puppy, ignoring Myungsoo's smirk.

" Jun Hae! Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked as he ran after you. After a few minutes of running around the puppy, the puppy led you to a dark alley where another puppy was lying on the floor, and the breathing of the puppy was quite weak and it was really skinny. It was obvious it had been starving for quite some time. You immediately took your water bottle from your bag to pour some water on your water bottle cap for the puppy to drink.

 

[ A/N Imagine this is how both dogs look like. They are supposedly twins.]

 

Myungsoo gazed at your actions. He felt like he met a fairy. He felt that you were the most caring and innocent girl he had ever met. * If it was me, I would have just ignored the puppy.* Myungsoo thought.

MYUNGSOO'S POV

After a long time of giving the almost lifeless puppy water, Jun Hae carried the lifeless puppy in one hand and the other puppy in the other hand. She weakly smiled at me and said, " Myungsoo oppa, can you go and help me buy some dog food?" * . She knows I am weak against the word 'oppa'.*

I nodded before I sprinted away. * Jun Hae you caring girl. After giving them your water, you are going to get food for them.*

YOUR POV

You looked at Myungsoo's back figure as he sprinted to all sorts of direction. You felt a warm sensation in your heart. He was doing all these because of you. * Or the puppies.* You looked down at the puppy and lightly kissed it's forehead before walking back to your house.

MYUNGSOO'S POV

" JUN HAE. I'M HERE." I called out panting. I knocked the door but to my surprise, the door wasn't lock. I started panicking as I slammed open the door and ran in. * She was sleeping.* Her calm and beautiful body lay on the couch in an uncomfortable position. Beside her was the two puppy curled up and asleep. I smiled at her and placed the dog food aside. Slowly and gently, I carried her in a bridal style towards her room. Her room was like any ordinary room, although you wouldn't be able to tell it's a girl's room at first sight, it was definitely cleaner than her living room.

" Born to beat..." she mumbled. I frowned at her words. * BToB again. I should've just left you on the couch.* Annoyed, you placed her blanket on her, only covering her legs. You were about to leave when you felt your conscious pricking you. * What if she falls sick because I didn't cover her properly? * I sighed in defeat as I walked back beside her bed and covered her with her blanket properly.

" Come here little doggies." I signaled the dogs as I placed the dog food on my hand. Both dogs woke up and started eating. " Doggy number 1 and doggy number 2. I shall call you both that until we name you. What should I do doggy number 1 and 2? I think I'm in love." I mumbled. As for the dogs, they looked as if they were smirking at my answer. I shook my head vigorously. * Now I'm talking to dogs. I must be insane.*

 

[ Myungsoo ah. Just confessed already>< ANYWAYS, SILENT READERS OUT THERE. YO YO YO. PLEASE DO COMMENT>< I SPENT TIME ON THIS AND I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MOTIVATES ME! Thank You so much... once again, comments and subscriptions are widely appreciated...]