Chapter 6 - The Present For The One I Treasure

We Met In A Cafe

" Here's your food." the ajusshi said as he placed all the dishes on the small portable table we were sitting at.

" Wait." Myungsoo said as he held my chopsticks away from my reach.

" What?" you frowned.

" Wait for me, I'll be back in a moment." Myungsoo winked as he ran back to the van. You raised an eyebrow and looked back at the dishes. Annoying Myungsoo was smart enough to bring the chopsticks with him.

" Pali!!" you yelled. The old people eating around stared at you. You blushed at your embarrassing act.

Just in a few minutes time, Myungsoo held something behind him and ran towards you. You tried to look behind him but he won't let you.

" Fine, be that way. Chopsticks?" you asked him.

Myungsoo grinned and said, " Look there first. Pali!" You grew annoyed and started eating with your hands.

" Yah! Who does that?!" Myungsoo lectured as he pulled your hand away from your mouth.

You glared at him. " Araso Ms Grumpy. Here." Myungsoo said as he placed a small paper bag on the table. You stared at it for a while before saying, " Chopsticks?" You asked without looking in the paper bag.

Myungsoo looked at you like you has 5 heads or something.

" Seriously?! Aish. I give up." you lightly threw your hands up and went to the ajusshi to ask for a new pair of chopsticks. He smiled and gave it to you. You stuck out your tongue at Myungsoo and continued eating.

" Who acts like that when she receives a present? Especially from such a charming guy like me?" Myungsoo asked as he poked you in the rib. You squealed as it tickled you a lot.

" Ah. So you are scared of tickles." Myungsoo grinned. You glared at him and roughly opened the present. You expected nothing to be inside, like a prank but it definitely didn't look like it. Your eyes widened as you examined the pearl necklace he gave you. It wasn't like any ordinary pearl necklace though, there was like a cage that locks the pearl in it. You smiled as you lightly poked the necklace.

" Do you like it?" Myungsoo asked, causing you to show him your cold face again.

" It's okay." you lightly threw the necklace back into the paper bag. *It's beautiful. And it's the most meaningful present I'd ever receive...*

" What the... I don't get your actions! Someone gave you this beautiful necklace and this is what you do to it!" Myungsoo groaned in frustration.

" So this is how you seduce girls." you said coldly and started eating again.

" S-seduce WHAT?" Myungsoo looked at you in shocked.

" Seduce girls." you repeated.

" THIS PRESENT IS FOR YOU ONLY! ALL MY EFFORTS ON GETTING THIS NECKLACE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY TO ME? SEDUCE GIRLS?!" Myungsoo exclaimed. You felt a little guilty of what you said but you definitely couldn't show it.

" Mia... Mianhee. Pali. I want to leave." you mumbled. He smiled at your actions and started to eat. He knew you like the necklace when you smiled at it and he liked it how you denied that you liked it.

 

    " So, to your house?" Myungsoo asked as you nodded. He clearly gave your address to his driver and his driver started the engine. You paused for a moment before you noticed something wasn't right.

" How do you know my address?" you asked him, looking him to the eye. He acted a cool front and said, " Just knew it."

" YOU STALKER. YOU EVEN SEARCHED MY PERSONAL INFO!" you yelled, using your hands to hit him on the shoulder. He looked at you and sighed.

" Hopeless. Your boss is willing to give me anything. I just had to show her this." Myungsoo pointed to his eyes as he showed a charming eye smile. * . Not me too.* Your face immediately turned as red as a tomato and you tried to avoid his gaze by looking at random stuff.

" Aha. You would give anything to me if I show you this too, eh?" Myungsoo asked. You shook your head vigorously as you tried to look away from him but he kept giving you that eye smile of his.

" Anyways, I took great pain to get that pearl and even get a pendent for it. So treasure it." Myungsoo said as he looked out of the window.

" What? How pain can it get to get a pearl?" you asked sarcastically.

" It's my mom's." Myungsoo said. You immediately felt a wave of guilt again. You slightly bowed down to the paper bag that was on your lap the whole time. *Mom's. Something so special... He gave it to me.*

" Don't worry. It's just among her stuff." Myungsoo said like it was nothing. * You just had to spoil the mood.*

" Fine, be that way! " you pouted as you looked at the necklace again.

 

[ Longer update. ^^ DID YOU SEE THE NEW STORY COVER??? IT'S THE BESTTT! HEHE^^ I'M STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER POSTER HAHA!!! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED^^]