Chapter 4 - Lotte World 1

We Met In A Cafe

 

 

You stared at the various rides in the theme park. It has been so long since you ever been to a theme park. Myungsoo gazed at your bright face. He could tell, he made a right choice to bring you here.

" Kaja! We don't have all day, you know." Myungsoo whispered. When he whispered, his hot breathe that was felt on your neck made you blush unconditionally.

" Yah." you yelled as you noticed where he was bringing you.

" Wae?" he asked.

" Are you like insane?" you whispered.

" YOU ARE SCARED OF GHOST? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Myungsoo laughed so loud, people were starting to stare at him. In a moment of panic, you placed your hands on his lips. Immediately, he stopped laughing. He gazed down at you who was now looking around in case anyone noticed who he was.

It took you a while to remember that your hands were on his lips. You blushed the moment you removed your hands.

" I didn't know you wanted to touch my lips so badly." Myungsoo smirked.

" ANIYA. Er... Let's just go in..." you mumbled. *Damn. I hardly blush.*

"Stubbon." you heard Myungsoo said as he followed you into the haunted house.

Minutes later, ghost started popping out of nowhere. Instead of you screaming, you heard Myungsoo shrieked. You chuckled and continued to lead the way. This time, you couldn't help but scream when a wig fell from above. Unknowingly, Myungsoo and you hugged each other. You and him kept this awkward position until you two walked out of the haunted house.

"Are you even a guy?" you asked to piss him off.

" I wasn't the only one screaming." Myungsoo mumbled as he lifted his hand. Your eyes widened at his hand. You were still holding his hand.

" Mianhee..." you mumbled as you walked towards a candy shop. Myungsoo smiled at your every action. He liked how much you blushed in front of him. * Kim Jun Hae... Interesting...* Myungsoo thought.

"Isn't that Myungsoo from Infinite?" you heard someone shrieked. You looked back at Myungsoo and realized he took off his hat and sunglasses.

"YAH. What are you doing? Quickly put this on!" you whispered as you took off your hat and sunglasses for him.

" Cute. Why is my little sister so cute?" Myungsoo said as he pinched your nose. Immediately, cameras started flashing pictures of him and you.

" Annyeong fans. This is my little sister." Myunsoo said as he dragged you out of the crowd. You could hear fans coming up with their own conclusion that you were his sister.

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR." you yelled .

" What?" Myungsoo asked.

" Pinching my nose and saying I'm your sister?!" you snapped.

" Oh you want me to call you my girlfriend. Either seems to be okay with me." Myungsoo winked. Annoyed, you walked into a cafe at the same time, you threw him your hat. Myungsoo admired your actions. * Spending time with you is one of my happiest times.* Myungsoo thought.

 

( Short update!! Time for dinner!! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED. I won't be updating this much this week since I'm quite busy. And then again, thank you so much for the rising amount of subscribers!!!)