Chapter 22 - Sungyeol

We Met In A Cafe

Your vision was quite blurr as you stirred up from your sleep. You looked at your surroundings before realizing that you weren't in your own house. Where again? Right, Infinite's dorm. Your head was throbbing badly and in the mids of the dark, you could not see anything. Groaning, your legs reached out to touch the ground. Standing while supporting your weight on the wall, you walked towards the door with your senses.

" ACK." you groaned in pain as you tripped over some long object. Making sure it wasn't anyone sleeping, you got up and walked out of the room, leaving the door open. The whole room was dead silent and it was getting creepier by the fact that it was pitch black. * Just a glass of water. Just a glass of water. Get it, drink it and run back.* With shaky hands, you reached out for a cup.

" BAM." something dropped. " EEEK!" you shrieked, at the same time, letting go of that ceramic cup from your hand. You waited and see if anything else would drop but apparently, nothing dropped. Deciding it was safe enough, you went on your knees to pick up the broken pieces of the ceramic cup.

" Yah." someone said, apparently, it was good enough for you to get distracted and cut your fingers. Can't blame yourself, it was in the dark, who knew what may come out. " Ack..." you groaned in pain as you tried to see your cut. Suddenly, the kitchen was lited up. Squirming and trying to adjust your eyes to the light, you saw Sungyeol standing there looking at you. He was squirming as well. " Oh Jun Hae! What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked. You smiled and replied, " Ah, just getting a cup of water."

Sungyeol chuckled and said, " A cup of water or a cup of blood?" " Eh?" you thought as you remembered the cut on your finger. All of a sudden, the pain was felt.

" OUCH." you whined as Sungyeol grabbed your finger and placed it under the tap, making you wash your freshly cut wound.

" Leave it there. I'll go get the first aid kit." Sungyeol said as he walked back to his room. You closed your eyes tightly as you tried to bear with the excruciating pain. To be honest, you were quite scared of blood as well.

" YAH. I SAID LEAVE IT THERE BUT NOT KEEP WASHING IT!" Sungyeol yelled as he pulled your hand away from the tap. You stared at him as he frantically cleared up your wound and put antiseptic on it. You smiled at his concentrated face, honestly, he could be a good brother as well.

" Babo, I know I'm handsome so stop staring at me." Sungyeol said as he continued to clean your wound. * How does he know I was staring at him? Isn't he cleaning my wound?*

" Makes me wonder if you were really concentrating on my wound just now." you mumbled.

" What?" Sungyeol asked while bandaging your wound.

" Nothing. Why are you bandaging it? I thought we usually have to let our wound be exposed to the air or something like that?" you asked.

" Not when the air has bacteria and your wound is quite deep. You don't want a scar on your beautiful slender fingers, do you?" Sungyeol asked.

" No... You were noticing my fingers?" you asked. You could see Sungyeol blushing a little.

" Every girl's fingers are meant to be slender. And long. And beautiful." Sungyeol said. * Obviously noticing my fingers just now.*

" If you want to check out my fingers, just say so. Don't need to come out with lies to cover yourself up." you shook your head as you reached to clear the broken pieces.

" No uh. I should clear it. Let the sick and wounded patient rest. Come to think of it, you really are a troublemaker!" Sungyeol laughed.

" WHAT TROUBLEMAKER." you glared.

" Troublemaker~" Sungyeol started singing troublemaker. You blushed, thinking about the dance.

" Am not!!" you argued.

" Am to!" Sungyeol said.

" AM NOT." you growled.

" Am to!!!!" Sungyeol retaliated.

" Please not this childish talk." you said as you reached to clear the broken pieces again. Sungyeol grabbed your hands. The contact of both your hands made both of you stunt. Sungyeol's hands felt like your father's hands to you. Warm and secure. But as for Sungyeol, it was something more. Something that made his heart race, something that made butterflies flutter in his stomach, something he hasn't felt in the longest time. So he knew, what it was. But he couldn't believe it. He was falling in love with you, his best friend's girlfriend.

 

[ Annyeong! To all my loyal subs that know I right situations when each member spend time with you right? And that you get to choose which member I shall write in detail for the next chapter? I'm going to do the same for here. So just comment your choice below:)]