Chapter 25 - Sunggyu

We Met In A Cafe

( A/N From what I remembered, Sunggyu had one of the highest for the poll so here's the chapter first. And as for WOOHYUN'S? I'll update what AFF lost when I'm free. To all subs, I apologize that I have to give such bad updates. If you are not satisfied, feel free to tell me my problems at the comments below!:))

 

" I'm back!!!" you called out as you looked around for all 6 of them. Sungjong texted you an hour ago, asking you to buy bubble tea for them. Well, it it everyone's favorite.
 
"Jun Hae? Erm they went out because the manager called for them. Just leave the bubble tea on the table." Sunggyu said.
 
" Araso. Why didn't you go with them? Aren't you the leader?" You asked.
 
" I did my part already, you know it's the album recording and since we are so busy now, we have to go at different times." Sunggyu explained. You nodded and walked towards where Sunggyu was. He was in a mids of fixing his scarf.
 
" Going somewhere?" you asked. You honestly didn't want to stay at their dorm since your exams just ended and staying in their dorm was equivalent to be living in a rural area.
 
" Yep. I'm going to go walk around the new shopping mall down the road." Sunggyu said.
 
" Alone? Aren't you scared that fans would come and disturb you and stuff? " you said as you started fidgeting, wondering if you should ask if you could tag along.
 
" I'm wearing a hat and sunglasses. It shouldn't be a trouble. " Sunggyu smiled. * I know you want to come along. Just ask!* Sunggyu thought as he kept looking at you. 
 
You shrugged and said, " Take care oppa."
 
" Wait, don't you want to come??" Sunggyu asked. You looked up at him with hopeful eyes.
" Can I?" you asked.
 
Sunggyu looked at you and nodded but pointed to your clothes.
 
 
" What?" you looked at your attire, finding it much suitable for shopping.
 
" This dress is so plain!! And you want to wear this dress! You are a girl, right? After Woohyun dressed you up, you started going back to your horrendous style." Sunggyu shook his head and looked you up and down, inspecting your outfit.
 
" I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it." you frowned.
 
" You are going out with me. Don't you feel like wearing something nicer?" Sunggyu asked. You shook your head innocently. You hated how all of them pointed out how horrible your style was, everyone, including Myungsoo.
 
Speaking of Myungsoo, you talked to him every now and then but it seems like he was getting busier since he didn't reply most of your messages now.
 
" Let's just go!" you exclaimed, cutting off Sunggyu's long speech.
 
" No! " Sunggyu exclaimed. You spun on your heel and stared at him with the what-now face.
 
" In case if I get caught, you should wear something to cover up your face right?" Sunggyu asked.
 
" This is why I hate going out with you guys!!" you groaned in frustration and randomly grabbed a hat.
 
" KAJA!" Sunggyu smiled. He loved the way you acted in front of him, it was like he finally got a younger sister he could take care of. Sometimes, even he himself wished he wasn't an idol so he could hang out with you more as a brother. Perhaps something more? He suspected some members starting to like you but whether he felt the same for you was a mystery. He knew though, right now, he just wanted to spend this time with you alone because ever since you moved in, he hadn't had any quality time with you. 
 
 
" WOAH." Sunggyu stared at the shopping mall in awe. It looked a little small and unattractive on the outside but on the inside it was huge and the interior design made you feel like you were in some sort of shopping paradise. Tons of clothes shops ranging from toddler clothes to elderly's.
 
" Where to start?" you smiled at the different shops. Good thing the mall was huge and there wasn't much people now since it was working hour.
 
" Should we go watch a movie? I heard that there were some good movies showing in theaters now." Sunggyu said.
 
" JINJJA? I WANT TO GO!!" you squealed. Movies were one of your favorite entertainment. 
 
" Let's go get the tickets... But where on earth is the theaters?" Sunggyu asked.
 
" Ask the information counter babo..." you shook your head in disappointment as you looked at Sunggyu. You had expected him to be much more intelligent than this.
 
" You go ask." Sunggyu said as he started to look up and check if he could see the theaters from where he was standing.
 
" Nice try. Why can't you ask?" you sighed as you walked to the information counter, leaving Sunggyu behind.
 
" Because I'm an idol and they would recognize my voice if I speak to them!!" Sunggyu exclaimed. Excellent move, he stirred attention from people nearby. Worse thing, a group of high school girls just walked passed him. Squeals were heard and people started flocking to Sunggyu. You noticed this situation and looked at him in disappointment. * We won't be able to do anything today.* ( A/N I apologise for using the fans chasing them so often, will try my best to not use the fans running after them situation anymore!!!)
 
Then from where you were, you noticed Sunggyu signaling you to go to an exit which was towards the front and then a right turn. You nodded and waited for him to get out of the crowd. It was quite a hilarious scene seeing him squeeze out of the crowd.
 
" RUN!" Sunggyu exclaimed as he grabbed your hand and ran in all directions but not where he signaled you to go just now.
 
" O-oh my gosh. Sorry a-about that..." Sunggyu apologized as both of you panted . You guys ran all the way to the staircase. You nodded, accepting his apology since you were panting too hard to talk.
 
" GYU GYU!!" you heard screams as fans continue to run pass you two. You two were fortunately blocked by the exit door.
 
" Are you okay?" Sunggyu whispered.
 
" To be safe, let's exchange hats." you said. Sunggyu nodded as he took off his hat and yours, carefully placing his hat and your head and then combing your hair with his hands. You smiled at him warmly, thinking that everyone from Infinite was so nice to you and all of them were like big brothers to you.
 
Sneakily, you two crept out. Lucky for you two, the theaters were just beside the staircase. Sunggyu pointed towards the counter, quietly asking you to get the tickets.
 
" What shall we watch?" you whispered.
 
" Anything you like! Quick!!" Sunggyu hurried.
 
" AISH JINJJA." you groaned as you stormed over to the counter.
 
" Any show that is showing now please." you said, keeping your eyes on Sunggyu.
 
" Any ratings you would prefer?" the person asked.
 
" ANYTHING, I SAID." you yelled in frustration. Trying to keep a look out at Sunggyu and talk to the worker was not an easy task for you.
 
" What would you like to get for the foods and drinks?" the person asked, this time sounding less friendly.
 
" Popcorn combo. Quickly." you hurried.
 
" Here you go, enjoy your movie. " the person faked a smile. You knew that he was rather pissed at you for shouting at him for no reason.
 
" Gyu, kaja." you whispered. Sunggyu nodded and followed behind you closely. You handed the tickets to the worker outside the theaters  and the person pointed to the theater you were supposed to go to.
 
" Are you sure this is right?" Sunggyu asked. He didn't worry of being caught anymore since the theater was totally empty and dark.
 
" I just told the worker to choose a movie for me. Wait a moment." you said as you squirmed in the dark to see whether you two were in the right theater and then your eyes spotted something. ' R21.'
 
Immediately, you squirmed to look at the title. " Air Doll In A Doll House."
 
" AHHHH!" you yelled. The theaters turned black instantly and the movie started with a loud scream.
 
" W-what movie is this?" Sunggyu stammered.
 
" A-air d... Doll... In a... DOLL HOUSE!!!" you screamed when the lifeless doll came alive, and her head was turned 180 degrees towards the back. A loud crack sound and the doll's face could be seen. She had rather short hair but there was a strange mark on her forehead. Then it started to zoom in to that mark ' ₩ㅌ, ₩Iㅣㅣ £|Vㅌ.' 
 
" What does that mean?" you asked, feeling more afraid now.
 
" We Will Live. We will rule. And humans would perish in return." the doll said and a loud laughter could be heard. Shocked, you stared at the quiet Sunggyu. Apparently, he wasn't any better. His eyes was totally huge and he was just staring blankly at the screen.
 
" SAVE ME..." a human from the movie begged. The crackling sounds of bones could be heard as they showed how that doll disfigured the human.
 
" LET'S GOOOO SUNGGYUUUU!!!!!" you yelled as you dragged him by his hand out of the theaters.
 
" Oppa?" you asked after you had calmed down from the movie. You were sure you were going to get a nightmare tonight.
 
Without a word, Sunggyu just pulled you towards him and hugged you like you were his teddy bear.
 
" Ack." you said when Sunggyu hugged you a little too tight.
 
" Mianhee..." Sunggyu apologized as he released you from his tight hug and showed you a total lifeless Sunggyu.
 
" Let's go home now. That was just a movie alright?" you comforted. Sunggyu smiled slightly as he held your hand back home.
 
* Just you wait, that worker is gonna get fired.* You thought.