Chapter 27 - He's back

We Met In A Cafe

 

 
 
" Oppa~" you patted Dongwoo as you waited for him to move, no respond. You grew annoyed and started nudging his arm but no movement was made.
 
" DONGWOO OPPA!" you yelled, making him stir in his sleep.
 
" NAM WOOHYUN, COME HERE AND CALL YOUR HYUNG YOURSELF!" you screamed.
 
" Araso." Woohyun called out from the kitchen as he walked in.
 
" Ding dong!" the bell rang.
 
" He's back already?" you asked as you ran to the door. Sungyeol was at the door then.
 
" WELCOME..." Sungyeol exclaimed but stopped at the sight of the person.
 
" Annyeong!" the girl smiled as she just walked in without looking at you. You walked towards her but stopped in your footsteps when you recognize who she was. She was the japanese actress who got in a scandal with Myungsoo.
 
" I heard his girlfriend stays here. Where is she?" Mika asked.
 
" Are you talking about Myungsoo?" you asked. You could tell that everyone disliked her by their facial expressions but somehow, it didn't seem to bother her.
 
" Ah so you're that petite girl? Can I talk to you privately?" she asked.
 
" Eh?" your eyes widened at the sudden request.
 
" Don't go." Sungyeol said as he held you back by holding on your wrist.
 
" If you want to say anything, say it here." Woohyun said. All of them was stopping you for some reason but that didn't borther you either, cause you trust them.
 
" If you want." Mika's voice shaked a bit and her eyes started to get teary. You widened at her actions and immediately went forward to hold her hand, seeing that she had a difficulty balancing.
 
" I'm pregnant with oppa's child." she whispered so that only you could here.
 
" What?" you stared at her blankly.
 
Everyone else gave you questioning looks.
 
" Which oppa?" you asked.
 
" Myungsoo. I just found out recently." tears rolled in her eyes when she said it.
 
" Does he know?" you asked. Now the rest of them were totally confused.
 
" He? He doesn't know. I wanted to tell him privately today but he left the hotel before I could do so." she said, close to crying.
 
" And then?" you asked, this time, your hands were starting to shake.
 
" I want to tell him alone. Would you... Would you break up with him?" Mika asked with tears streaming down her face.
 
This time, they heard everything.
 
" , you don't simply tell someone to break up with who she likes." Sungyeol cussed as he pulled you away from her.
 
" Shut up Mika. We all know you like Myungsoo. It doesn't mean you can tell Jun Hae to break up with Myungsoo hyung as you please." Sungjong said.
 
Morr insults were thrown to her as she looked at you with pitiful eyes.
 
" STOP." you said, your hands shaking.
 
" She's pregnant with his child." you mumbled. That made everyone stare at you.
 
" Who?" Sunggyu asked, clearly shocked.
 
" Me." Mika said. You couldn't stand it. Tears were starting to flow down your cheeks. Frustated, you ran into a room and slammed the door behind you.
 
Crouching behind the door, you started to let it all out. * You did everything with her already? Was it an excuse when you said you needed to go to Japan to work? What about all those sweet words you said?!*
 
" Jun Hae?" Dongwoo asked. You looked up and saw a sleepy Dongwoo walking towards you.
 
" What happened?" Dongwoo asked as he kneeled down beside you.
 
" I..." you stuttered.
 
" Take your time." Dongwoo assured as he patted your head gently.
 
" He... Myungsoo... Made a girl pregnant." you broke down crying. Feeling mentally and physically tired, you leaned on Dongwoo's shoulders and fell asleep. Whatever it is, you didn't want to care about it.
" Is she better?" you heard a voice speak vaguely. Rubbing your eyes to see properly, you saw all of them standing around your bed. But it wasn't just the 6 of them. He was there, looking down at you. Kim Myungsoo is back.
 
[ Today's update!:) sorry for the short update and thank you for waiting patiently. I know this chapter isn't very good but just get what happens around here can already haha:P]