Chapter 28

We Met In A Cafe

 

" Are you okay? Better now?" Myungsoo asked as he sat on your bed beside you.

" You're back already." you said coldly as you remembered what Mika said.

" YOU CRAZY BAST..." Sungyeol was about to punch Myungsoo when Hoya held him.

" What's going on?" Myungsoo asked. No one answered him even when he looked at everyone with questioning looks.

" They're just mad at you for not being here with me when I fell sick. I'm all better now." you put on a fake smile to fool Myungsoo and he actually did get fooled.

" Jinjja mianhee. I went to work for you, right?" Myungsoo comforted. You felt anger burning inside of you as your face felt hot and you knew, tears were reaching your eyes. * Bear with it. You can do better than this. *

You could hear Sungyeol scoff as you were trying to keep those hot tears in.

" Sungyeol yah. What do you mean by that scoff." Myungsoo asked. Everyone fell silent once again.

" Did something happen when I was in Japan?" Myungsoo asked. * Bastard.* You sighed as you blinked several times to keep your tears in.

" I'm going for a walk." you mumbled as you left your bed, walking as fast as you could, out of the dorm.

" B-bastard." you sobbed silently as you sat down on the swing.

" Jun Hae." Woohyun called. You looked up to him as tears continued streaming down your face. Woohyun pouted as he walked forward to hug you.

" All these while, I expected a loyal and mature Myungsoo. I'm in shock too." Woohyun said as he patted your head gently.

" I... I... I did too." you sobbed even louder as you recalled those sweet memories.

" Hey hey... Don't cry. He's not worth those tears. Believe me, he losing you is his loss. In my eyes, you are a trillion times better than her." Woohyun smiled. You looked at him and sighed again.

" I never compared myself to her. Thank you though, oppa. It's the kid inside her tummy. Growing with cells of Myungsoo and her." you voice trembled at those words.

" Does that matter? Does the world ends because of him? You got us. You go me. The world is not over because of such jerk." he smiled.

" But, you guys are like brothers. He is my boyfriend. We only kissed like once. My first kiss and now, he did everything with some other girl now." you bit your lips hard to prevent yourself from crying.

" Anyone would give you a kiss. You are so many more times prettier and nicer than her." Woohyun complimented.

This time, a smile crept onto your face. You joked and said, " Would you then give me a kiss? Bobo?( Kiss in korean if I'm not wrong.)"

Without words, Woohyun lifted your chin. Slowly, he bent forward. Each time he did, you arched backwards. Woohyun smiled a little and looked back to your lips.

" NAM WOOHYUN!" a deafening shout came across. Woohyun frowned and looked behind you to see who it was. His face immediately turned pale when he saw who it was. Curious, you turned back.

" M-myungsoo?" although you didn't do anything bad, you felt like you betrayed him. Somehow. This horrible feeling you felt when you heard Mika was pregnant could be what Myungsoo feels right now and you feel extremely guilty for that.

" So this is why you ran out? To think I was concerned over you! NAM WOOHYUN. YOU ARE MY HYUNG. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRL. " Myungsoo yelled. * Now he's mad. Shouldn't I be the one who's mad.*

" KIM MYUNGSOO! THERE SHOULD BE A LIMIT TO ALL THOSE LIES." Woohyun shouted.

" Bwoh? Jun Hae, come here. We'll talk alone." Myungsoo called as he held out his hands. Woohyun held on to you, telling you not to go. You didn't want to go either. But you didn't want them to fight among themselves.

" KIM JUN HAE." Myungsoo called. * Don't make me choose.*

" Jun Hae, don't go." Woohyun begged. You sighed and looked at the both of them. You were feeling very tired already and making you choose between the two of them was frustrating you.

" Woohyun, let go." you said. Woohyun looked at you in shock. You gave him a look and he reluctantly let go of your hand. As for Myungsoo, he couldn't help but smirk.

" Myungsoo." you walked towards him with all your courage. Myungsoo smiled and tried to drag you away but you refused to move.

" Wae?" he asked.

" Let's break up." you said, trying your best to avoid any eye contact with him.

 

[ A/N I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH MYUNGGIE EITHER. Did you guys hear? Myungsoo hurt his eyes;( Oh well, continue to comment and I think I would update more often now that my exams are over! Yipee!!!:D Have you all heard Tasty's You know me? I love it~ As expected from the Woolim family<3 ]