Chapter 25 - Hoya

We Met In A Cafe

[ A/N From what I remembered, Hoya received quite a high amount of votes as well:D So here's the Hoya chapter for you guys! Thanks for waiting so patiently:D]

Chapter 25- Hoya

" Hoya sshi, pleassseeee?" you begged.

" Not until you call me oppa." Hoya joked. You have been trying to beg Hoya to lend you those nerdy glasses he had but obviously, Hoya wasn't being very nice.

" FINE! How hard can it get to call someone Oppa?" you groaned. * All of them just likes it when younger girls call them oppa. They are just obsessed over the word. Things like nerdy glasses also must call him Oppa then he'll lend me. Jeez.*

" Oppa, lend me those glasses, would you?" you used all your aegyo on him. For a moment, Hoya looked stunned at your tone but started smillimg because you finally called him oppa.

" Araso. I don't even get why you want these nerdy glasses so much." Hoya said.

" Because they're cute." you smiled as you put on those nerdy glasses in front of him.

" Seriously? When did you like glasses? And even care about how you look?" Hoya looked at you weirdly as he asked. * Because I need to know what you like...*

" Because I am at the age when I'm supposed to enjoy being pretty. " you lied.

" At the age? I believe that you should enjoy being pretty at a much earlier stage." Hoya laughed. * Laugh while you still can.* You faked a pout as you gave your best bimbo look as you put on those glasses.

Hoya laughed at your actions but did compliment that you looked good in it.

" Hoya sshi, do you have schedule today?" you asked.

Hoya pouted and said, " Oppa. Call me oppa from now onwards."

You rolled your eyes and asked again, " Hoya OPPA, do you have schedule today?" you asked with sarcasm.

" Nope. Why? Wanna go on a date?" Hoya rubbed the back of his neck shyly and laughed.

" You wish. Just a dinner. Can?" you asked. * Hoya, you really forgot.*

" Jinjja? You never did this with the other members, did you?" Hoya asked.

" I did. I even watched a horror movie." you shivered at the thought of the movie.

" HORROR MOVIES? You should watch them with me!!! You know I'm not scared of them. It's only a right choice if you watch it with me." Hoya said.

" We can watch it later..." you mumbled. * Only today.* Today was Hoya birthday. You were supposed to distract Hoya for the whole afternoon while Infinite prepared this special birthday party for him. Dress code : Nerds. The moment you received the dress code this morning, you felt like killing the person who planned this 'brilliant' idea.

" OMO JINJJA? WHY ARE YOU DDO NICE!!!" Hoya exclaimed as he gave you a friendly hug. " Wait a minute." Hoya said, breaking the hug. * Please don't ask where the rest are. Please don't!!!*

" Where on earth are the rest?" Hoya asked.

" Oh... Er... They went... They went..." you stammered, lost for words.

" Ohhh... I get it... I totally understand. They shouldn't have told you to cover it up for them... Those guys..." Hoya sighed as he looked at you pitifully.

" What the hell were you thinking?" you asked. * What the ... Hoya...*

" They went clubbing, didn't they?" Hoya asked as he gave you a smirk. * NOOO. OMG... WHAT GOES IN THIS GUY'S HEAD?? *

" Eh... Yeah..." you mumbled. * Too bad, I can't think of other excuses so sorry for framing you guys haha!!!* You smiled at Hoya and played with those nerd glasses again.

" You know what? We could seriously go out. There's like nothing to do here!" you groaned.

" You do know that I can't go to much public places with you right?" Hoya asked.

" How about this? We could just go play a simple match of badminton. How about that?" you asked. * Though it's your birthday, you are totally gonna see how you lose to me.* You had been playing badminton ever since you started your elementary school. It was your hobby and something you excelled in. If Hoya were to beat you in this, you would seriously lose all the confidence you had in badminton.

" Araso." Hoya smiled back. * We'll see who wins.*

" How about this? The loser shall carry the other person back up the stairs from the park to here." you smirked.

" Can you even carry me?" Hoya asked.

" Do you think I would lose?" you asked.

" Possible." Hoya smiled.

" Nonsense!" you exclaimed.

" We'll see about that!!" Hoya argued.

Soon, you found you two getting ready for an extremely serious match. The anxiety was as great as how it was during the Olympics. (JK XD)

 

The results came out in a blink of an eye. You won by 1 mark. 1 pathetic mark. Although you won, you felt annoyed at him. You felt like screaming and shouting at this multi-talented idol.

" Do I have to carry you?" Hoya asked as he wiped off his sweat from his forehead.

" Nope. I am not going to touch someone so sweaty." you said as you walked away from Hoya.

" JUN HAE~ COME HERE!!" Hoya called out as he ran towards you with his arms wide open.

" OH SCRAM OFF. YOU STINK!!! YOU'VE BODY ODOR." you yelled. Hoya frowned as he looked at his underarm.

" PLEASE OPPA, YOU DO NOT DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" you yelled. You two ended up screaming and shouting at each other.

" Aish jinjja. I'm a man who would keep his word. So come here!!!" Hoya exclaimed as he ran after you. With this, you two ran up the staircase back to their dorm.

" Wait a minute Hoya, I need to get something from the supermarket, go in yourself first." you said as you pushed Hoya towards the door. He stared at you weirdly and expected you to go in the lift.

" I'll watch you go in first." you smiled.

" Isn't guys supposed to do that?" Hoya asked.

" I don't regard you as one so go in." you waved him good-bye and waited for him to open the door.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HOYA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!" all 5 voices sang a loud happy birthday song together with you singing softly behind.

" You guys planned all these?" Hoya asked and started laughing when he looked at their faces. Each of them were wearing purple with nerdy glasses on. As for you, you quickly put on those glasses Hoya lent you.

Hoya turned around and realized that you were wearing a purple tank top the whole time.

" You were in this?" Hoya asked.

" What do you think?" you smiled.

" LET'S PARTYYYYY!!!" Woohyun exclaimed.

 

[ Not much of Hoya and I don't know if I should actually describe Dongwoo and Sungjong since something big should happen soon... Oh well, fans of them, if you really want me to write about them, just comment below, if not I'll just cut off their part. Sorry for doing so!!! Thanks for all your wonderful support again:)]