Chapter 11 - Leaving

We Met In A Cafe

" Pest, what is your order?" you asked, breaking their intensive glare. 

" Anything you want me to drink, girlfriend." Myungsoo said, smirking at Byung Hae.

Byung Hae was going to retaliate when you said, " I'm not your girlfriend, pest." Byung Hae gave Myungsoo a smug look.

" Seriously? The other time you called me OPPA and stuff. Now you call me pest?" Myungsoo argued.

" There's a queue. Move aside." you whispered. Myungsoo sighed and climbed over the counter. You stared at him in shock. * He really has to stop treating this place as his house.*

" Pali, girlfriend." Myungsoo said as he dragged you out. Byung Hae kept his eyes on you two the whole time as he was taking down the customers order. * That guy is not anything to her. He's just annoying her. I still would stand a chance.* Byung Hae thought.

" What." you rolled your eyes in frustration.

" Stay at least one meter away from him." Myungsoo warned. You tried not to laugh at his words but you really couldn't help it.

" Did you notice that the cashier that I am assigned to and the cashier that he's assigned to is less than one meter apart?" you laughed.

" I can settle that with your boss." Myungsoo said as he was about to walk inside when you stopped him.

You looked seriously into his eyes and said, " He's my best friend ever since I was young. It would be natural for me to stick next to him. Are you like jealous or something? Because, this really isn't your business." 

" J-jealous? Myungsoo repeated continuously, as if he was asking himself.

" You get jealous too easily." you laughed.

" Am not." Myungsoo said.

" Just admit it. You're jealous of me and Byung Hae because you're in love with me." you jokingly said. * In love? Am I?* Myungsoo thought. You could tell that he was getting serious because he stiffened at what you just said.

" It can't be." you mumbled but it was audible for him to hear.

" Just stay away from that guy. He's an eyesore." Myungsoo said as he walked away. * . Jun Hae, I think you really hit bull's eye.*

" Yah Myungsoo. I, I... I won't go further than friends. I promise." you gave a sincere smile and walked back inside. Myungsoo felt satisfied with your answer so he decided to call up his manager if he could arrange some time for dinner with you.

 

 ' A New Message' You smiled when you saw it was from Myungsoo.

From: Myungsoo the Pest

After work, go to the park, I got something to tell you.

* Now you're making me curious.*

 

In just a few hours, your finished today's shift.

" Jun Hae ah, want to go out for dinner? We are having a welcome party for Byung Hae." your boss asked.

" Sorry, I got an appointment with someone else already. Have fun. Annyeong!" you said as you rushed out. You were really cuious of what Myungsoo wanted to tell you but for sure, you knew, today, you were going to tell him that you don't hate him. * Or perhaps, a little more than that.* 

You looked at the park's surroundings, it was totally quiet. You tried to squirm in the dark to look for a figure but there wasn't one. Don't tell me he's fooling me.

' A New Message'

From: Myungsoo the Pest

You're here. Close your eyes. Don't you dare open your eyes.

You laughed at the message but immediately closed your eyes. " WHERE ARE YOU? I'M CLOSING MY EYES ALREADY." you yelled.

Then you felt a warm pair of hands cover your eyes. You gently touched that pair of hands with your own hand and a smile formed on your face. The hands separated from your face and he whispered, " Open your eyes, princess."

You fluttered your eyes open and something shiny caught your eye. " Another necklace?" you asked as you turned to look at him. His face was just inches away from yours. You couldn't help but feel a hot rush of blood flow to your face. Although it was dark, you knew Myungsoo was smirking at your blush. He inched down towards your lips. Slowly. You closed your eyes, thinking that he would probably land a kiss anytime soon.

Then, you heard a chuckle. You opened your eyes to see Myungsoo laughing at your expression. You frowned but stopped frowning when you realize a small weight hanging on your neck. You looked down and examined the necklace. It had a much smaller version of the rings Myungsoo and you owned. But you could clearly recognize it. One stated ' Moon ' , the other stated ' Star '. You smiled at the beautiful yet plain necklace.

" Why are you giving me something that represents what you already gave me?" you asked.

" This would remind you of me. And it would protect you when I can't. So your heart would be forever clasped with mine." Myunsoo smiled.

" What do you mean by you can't protect me?" you asked worriedly.

" I am leaving to Japan for a while. I'm not sure when I would come back. Before I leave, I want you to know that you are the only girl I've given so much attention to. So don't ever give much more attention to some other guy than me. " Myungsoo said.

" Is this a confession?" you asked, at the same time, you felt butterflies fluttering in your stomach. ( A/N the phrase is very oftenly used but I can't really think of more to describe that feeling since no one has ever done so much for me haha;))

He breathed in deeply before saying, " Jun Hae, I confess that I like you." You forgot to breathe just that moment when he confessed, he didn't look like he was joking at all. 

" But..." you wanted to say something when Myungsoo landed a kiss on yours. It was a long sincere kiss.

" I'm sorry that I would have to leave you. Promise me, you won't ever date someone else besides me. I would be back." Myungsoo said.

You gave him an assuring nod and looked back down at your necklace. Feeling much comfortable, you intertwined your fingers with him.

" So girlfriend, are you officially my girlfriend?" he asked. You by shaking your head. You laughed at his shock expression as you two started to run around.

" Got you. My princess." Myungsoo laughed as he carried you in a bridal style back to your house. You loved these moments and for now, you forgot that he would be leaving to Japan for who knows how long.

 

( Leaving... SLENT READERS OUT THERE. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING BUT IT WON'T HELP MUCH IF YOU GUYS DON'T COMMENT. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE REALLY MEAN HERE BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE A ONE-LINER COMMENT. I MEAN I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE STORY;( SO GO AHEAD AND COMMENT. I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT IF YOU COMMENT! :) 사랑해<3 )