Chapter 13

We Met In A Cafe

( To clear all misunderstandings, when Sungjae sort of confessed, he didn't actually mean it. He was kinda joking. So yeah... As for Byung Hae's sudden cofession was only because he felt rushed and insecure.)

* What the . What the hell. What on earth is Byung Hae talking about?!* You yelled mentally as you stormed back home. You have asked to go home right after Byung Hae confessed with the excuse that you weren't feeling that well. That wasn't entirely a lie though, you really didn't feel well after that confession. * Myungsoo...*

' A New Message.'

Jagiya, remember to eat your dinner on time. And eat healthily. If I catch you eating ramyan, you are dead. Saranghae yeobo!!<3

" Myungsoo ah... I miss you" you sighed at your phone but stopped gasped when you felt someone pat on your shoulder.

" Jun Hae ah, I meant what I said." Byung Hae panted as he pulled you in a hug. Everything went so fast and sudden, you didn't push him away.

" Byung Hae ah..." you breathed through Byung Hae's shirt. He was close to suffocating you.

" Tae Jun..." you breathed even harder.

" Mianhee." Byung Hae apologized, his head facing the ground. You looked at the Byung Hae that looked so down and sighed.

" Byung Hae ah... You know I'm dating Myungsoo sshi." you said as you lightly rubbed his palm, showing concern in your eyes. Byung Hae looked up, his eyes just slightly teary.

" I won't give up. I never did and I never will. I was always in love with you since we met. Myungsoo only met you for a few months. No matter how close you are, I know that you and I are still closer. That means that there would be higher possibility of you falling in love with me. I'll wait for you and..." Byung Hae tried to continue but you cut him off, " TAE JUN OPPA. I know that I met you earlier. We should be naturally closer. But this guy. Even on the first day I met him, he didn't feel like any other stranger. He felt like someone so familiar and so warm? I don't know. I just know that what I feel for him is true. This guy, I really am in love with him. Tae Jun oppa, there are tons of girls that would fall for your looks and especially your character. Tae Jun ah, find that girl and stay with her. Don't wait for me. It's pointless. You know who I would choose in the end."

" THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY NOW. I know it. You would come to me one day. And that day I'll be more than willing to welcome you." Byung Hae said as he stepped back from you.

" KIM TAE JUN. I don't want you to wait for me. I want you to find someone better." you snapped.

" We'll see who regrets first." Byung Hae snarled as he walked away from you, but slowly, he started running, as fast as he could, just to run away from you. * Byung Hae ah, these feelings I feel for Myungsoo, is definitely right. I'm sorry Byung Hae. That day when you changed your name from Tae Jun to Byung Hae, I already knew that you liked me. *

" BRIIIINGGG!" your phone rang. You looked at your phone.

Incoming call from: Myunggie Myunggie<3

" Hello?" you said.

" Babyyyyy! Just ended work? I'm heading back to the hotel to get a change of clothes right now and I'm really tired." Myungsoo complained.

" Rest well alright? Don't overwork yourself. Wait a minute... DIDN'T I SAY DON'T MAKE AN OVERSEAS CALL?!" you yelled.

" Yah. I can pay for your bills and it's your fault for not answering my messages that I had to call you." Myungsoo said. * Messages? Isn't it only 1?*

" Jamkkan man ( 잠깐 만 , Wait)!" you said as you looked back at your phone's home page. Your eyes widened at the amount of messages. In 30 minutes, a total of 32 messges were sent.

" YAH. YOU VERY FREE IS IT? EVERY MINUTE YOU SEND A MESSAGE. 32 MESSAGES IN HALF AN HOUR. ARE YOU HAVING A FREAKING HOLIDAY OVER THERE?!" you exclaimed.

" I'm going to be deaf at any rate right now. Yeobo, I missed you." Myungsoo said in a flirty way.

" Nice one. I'm not your wife. " you said.

" Soon to be! Ah yes. Do check next week's magazine! I'm inside!!! Don't get a shock at what you see. Please do call me if you see it and I would explain everything to you." Myungsoo begged.

" What did you do?" you asked.

" Surprise! Bye jagiya! I need to go now! Muah Muah! " Myungsoo ended the phone call with him kissing the phone. You chuckled at his voice and slowly strolled back. * At least I know I won't waver. Would you waver, Myungsoo?*

 

[ Finally update. Hardcore studying these few days. So if I ever do update it's gonna be short. And since my ideas are running dry ( again), I would take a longer time to update. DO bear with me. And subs, thanks for subscribing! It really meant a lot to me!!! If there's any queries, or like things you would want me to change in my story, or even feedback about it, I would really appreciate it, sincerely.]