Chapter 24 - Woohyun

We Met In A Cafe

 

( A/N As you guys know, my chapters, 2 CHAPTERS DISAPPEARED. Therefore I shall write what I remembered. The plot would be the same in these 2 chapters but I would phrase the situation differently since I can't remember it word for word. I apologise if any of your are not satisfied with this chapter of Woohyun.)
 
" Are you going to the cafe today?" Sook Hyun asked as she ran after you. You gladly shook your head, today was a rest day for the cafe since there is going to be some renovations going on.
 
" JINJJA? THEN WE SHOULD GO OUT!" Sook Hyun exclaimed.
 
" No uh. Don't you remember? The major exams are just next week!" you stated, thinking about all the subjects you are going to try to cover by the next few days.
 
" Please? If not we can study together at your house!!" Sook Hyun begged.
 
" You know that I'll never allow you right? You hardly study!" you said, hoping that she won't insist on going to your house.
 
" Pleassseeee!! I will be very bored at home and we have a good long week to study!!" Sook Hyun begged.
 
" No means no. Goodbye." you said. Sook Hyun shook her head violently as she followed you to the bus stop.
 
" KANG SOOK HYUN!" you yelled. She looked at you with those puppy eyes.
 
" It will never work so bye!" you said the moment her bus came and pushed her towards the bus. She unwillingly got up the bus and waved you goodbye.
 
Suddenly, your vision was covered by a hand. You quickly placed your right hand on that hand and you knew instanty whose hand was it.
 
" Byung Hae?" you asked.
 
" Can I go to your house then?" Byung Hae joked as he removed his hand from your face.
 
" Sorry Byunggie, I have to study." you lied. You wanted to tell him that you were living with Infinite too but you just can't seem to say it.
 
" Araso. You haven't been talking to me recently." Byung Hae pouted. You apologised quickly as his bus just arrived and waved him goodbye.
 
 
" I'm back!!" you called out.
 
" Welcome back, Jun Hae!" Woohyun called out. You walked towards his room, wondering what he was doing.
 
" AHHHHHHH!" you yelled at the sight of Woohyun. He had placed a facial mask on, and that scared the hell out of you.
 
" Mianhee!!!" Woohyun apologised as he removed the mask from his face.
 
" W-why on earth does a guy put facial mask on their face?" you asked.
 
" Why can't guys put?" Woohyun frowned as he threw away the mask.
 
" Because guys are supposed to be manly and rough." you said.
 
" It's not a rule!" Woohyun exclaimed. You looked at him weirdly and went back to your room and changed out of your uniform.
 
" Woohyun ah, I'm bored." you sighed as you sat on the dinning table, swinging your legs while Woohyun looked for food in the fridge,
 
" How... Wait." Woohyun said as he stopped looking in the fridge and looked at you instead.
 
" What are you wearing?" Woohyun asked.
 
" Clothes." you said.
 
" Clothes?! You call that clothes? It's so ugly!!" Woohyun stated.
 
" U-ugly?! WHO WEARS PRETTY CLOTHES AT HOME?" you protested.
 
" Everyone but you. What if guests comes and sees you in that?" Woohyun said.
 
" Then let them see. Like I would care." you said. You looked back down at your over-sized T-shirt and your long pants. Your hair was tied into a messy bun and to you it looked presentable.
 
" YOU SHOULD! Let's go out. I can't stand a girl wearing such clothes." Woohyun said.
 
" Going out? YIPEE!" you cheered as you just changed your shirt only and skipped out of the house. Woohyun followed closely behind, shaking his head as he inspected your attire.
 
" WHAT ON EARTH ARE WE DOING HERE?" you exclaimed as you looked at the huge Salon in front of you.
 
" For a makeover!" Woohyun smiled.
 
" No uh. Bye!" you said as you tried to run away but Woohyun held onto your hand tight.
 
" Too bad. Who asked you to not dress up? You have the looks, the figure and everything a girl wants but you don't treasure it!" Woohyun exclaimed.
 
" I do not care. Please don't make me go in the salon." you begged. You hated the salon. Whenever your mom came out of the salon, she always had some sort of weird hairstyle, sometimes curls, sometimes extremely short hair. Ever since then, you never trusted people who work in the salon.
 
" Jinjja.. For me, please? Just treat it as a favour?" Woohyun begged.
 
" Only once." you said.
 
" Good morning! How can I help you?" the stylist asked. Woohyun then told the stylist his crazy amout of requests for your makeover.
 
And after a whole long discussion, the stylist assured you that it would be okay. You then gave in to the stylist and followed whatever they offered you to do.
 
WOOHYUN'S POV
 
A hour, a hour and 15 minutes. I sighed as I took a magazine that was left on the salon's coffee table and skimmed through it when I saw a pair of long legs before me.
 
I looked up and saw Jun Hae, dressed up in a nice casual dress. Her heels were especially high which made her a lot more taller. The dress that was rather short, made her long legs much more visible now. She looked like an angel to me.
 
" These heels are killing me." Jun Hae groaned as she tried pulling down her dress since it was quite short for her.
 
" You look b-beautiful." I stammered.
 
Jun Hae smiled at my reaction. * Even her smile is beautiful.* I thought as I admired her.
 
" Shall we go now? Should we catch a movie?" I asked.
 
" Can I watch a movie another time? Exams are just in a weeks time." Jun Hae said.
 
" Shopping then?" Woohyun begged. You nodded.
 
 
" Do we seriously have to go out in this? You are not even wearing a hat to cover your face.. People would recognize you." you said.
 
" And think I'm dating. With a pretty girl. I don't mind." Woohyun joked.
 
" No you don't do that Nam Woohyun!!" you exclaimed.
 
" WOOHYUN?! WHERE?" some high school girls shrieked.
 
" ." you heard Woohyun cursed as he started to run away from those high school girls.
Soon, you found yourself running after him when you heard a girl said, " Who's that girl that was with him?"
 
* Damn. Where is he?* Frustrated, you walked around, looking around for Woohyun. Your legs were starting to hurt since you have been trying to run away from those fans with those 5-inch heels of yours.
 
" Pshhhh!" Woohyun hissed. You looked at the alley where he was now. Instantly, he grabbed your hands and yanked you towards him. 
 
" NAM WOOHYUN!!" his fans yelled as they ran past you and him.
 
" That was close." you laughed softly. Then, you noticed how close he was. You blushed at how close he was to you. You tried to move back but there was no space for you to do so.
 
Just then, Woohyun inched closer. And closer. * .  I have Myungsoo. Myungsoo and only Myungsoo.* 
 
" We should go." you said as you walked out of the alley. Woohyun wanted those lips of yours terribly. He knew he shouldn't. But some part of him was aching to kiss those lips. Even though Myungsoo was his best friend, he wasn't going to let you go just like that. He just couldn't.
 
[A/N changed the ending a little and I hoped you enjoyed it! I'm sorry that it was a bit rushed...]