Chapter 1

We Met In A Cafe

 

“ Jun Hae ah!” Sook Hyun, your best friend, called out from the behind. You turned back to look at the bubbly Sook Hyun and flashed a warm smile to her. Guys beside you stared at you in shock. Sure you were one of the girls the guys want and it was always so rare for you to smile at anyone.

“ Are you rushing to the café again?” Sook Hyun whispered. You nodded as you dragged her out of the school gates.

“ I envy you… I want to work in that café as well! Somehow, I wonder how you passed their many tests.” Sook Hyun looked you up and down. “ Right… You don’t look like a crazy fan girl so that’s why they let you work there…” Sook Hyun said sarcastically. The minimum requirements to get to work in Daum Café was to not be a fan girl in any of the groups. Well, you were a Melody and stuff but that’s all. Your boss didn’t know that though. Only Sook Hyun knew that.

“ Act as if you aren’t a fanatic for any of those groups and I’m quite sure they’ll allow you to there. “ you said.

“ I wouldn’t do that! I would always be proud to say I’m a fan of those groups than act like you aren’t a fan of any groups and earn the money out of those lies.” Sook Hyun glared at you. You stopped walking and glared back.

“ Stop saying that.” You snapped. She shook her head and continued walking towards Daum Café.

“ Oh Jun Hae, did you hear Infinite’s song, The Chaser?? Please tell me you are not that loyal to your BToB until you don't hear other songs…” Sook Hyun shook your right arm as she bounced up and down, humming the tune of The Chaser.

“ Please don’t walk beside me if you act like that!” you exclaimed. Sook Hyun pouted as she stopped bouncing.

“ And no, I didn’t hear it.” You said.

“ OMG. HOW ON EARTH. THEIR THE HOTTEST AND THE BEST OF THE BEST GROUP IN THE WORLD!!!” Sook Hyun yelled.

“ Uh no… BToB’s the best. Now leave. I’m going to work now. Or you can stay in the café the whole evening until I’m done like you always do again.” You sighed.

“ Wae? You don’t want me?” Sook Hyun asked as she pretended to cry.

“ Oh dear… Just stay in the café quietly.” You ordered before you ran in from the back door.

“ You’re late.” Your boss said.

“ Sorry… Do we have some special stars today?” you asked. It was normal for one or two groups to come a day especially with the rising amount of rookies this year.

“Yes. And I’m afraid that you have to serve them personally. I don’t have that much people working today.” Your boss sighed in exhaustion. You always tried not to serve any groups but stay at the cashier because you were afraid that one day your boss might find out that you like any groups.

“ BWOH?!” you exclaimed. “ Don’t we have at least 7 people with us today? Only 1 person is needed to serve a group isn’t it?” you asked.

“ Yes… But this group needs special attention and protection from fans since they are really popular. The newbies I hired all turned into this group's fan recently...” Your boss sighed again.

“ A-araso…” you stuttered, thinking of the groups it could be.

“ AHHHHH!” you heard screams all of a sudden as you were arranging the washed cups in order.

“ I think they’re here.” Your boss said. You turned towards where your boss was looking at and was faced with seven tall guys.

[ First update>< Do comment and subscribe!! I would try and update often if I can>< THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS EVEN BEFORE I UPDATE THOUGH!!! ]