Chapter 32

We Met In A Cafe

" Jun Hae, can I ask something?" Byung Hae asked as he walked with you to the bus-stop. You didn't hear him though, you were too concerned about how the rest felt after your shocking confession.

" Jun Hae?" Byung Hae asked.

" Ah? You were saying?" you asked. Byung Hae halted and stared at you intensively.

" I said can I ask you something." Byung Hae repeated.

" Of course you can!" you said.

" That confession over the phone just doesn't sound like you." Byung Hae paused as he noticed how you flinched at the topic. " What is this? Did you mean it? Why do you look like you don't want to talk about it?" Byung Hae asked. * I'm sorry Byung Hae. I have to hurt you like this too. I'm sure all that I'm doing is worth it. For that girl's child.*

You looked up at Byung Hae, his concerned face made you cry. He cared so much for you and yet you were making use of him. Because you wanted to let Mika tell Myungsoo herself that she has his child. [A/N this is the reason why she isnt saying anything. Maybe cause I didn't mention it? Mika wanted to tell Myungsoo herself, face to the face when he left for Korea already. So she flew all the way back. You saw that and realized her intentions so you refused to tell anyone the actual reason why you broke up with Myungsoo. Sorry for the confusion!!]

" Junnie, don't cry." Byung Hae said as he pulled you into a warn embrace.

" Oppa? Ottokae? I hurt so many people so badly." you sobbed. Even though your tears were soaking Byung Hae's shirt, he didn't push you away. He was such a nice person but this was what you were doing to him, making use of him and remembering him when you needed him.

" Jun Hae, cry it out if it helps. I'm here for you." Byung Hae said as he patted your head. Though he was comforting you, he was hurting a lot inside. You sobbed loudly into Byung Hae's shirt. People walking by, stared at you but none of you cared. You were just crying your heart out while Byung Hae was trying his best not to tear.

" Jun Hae, do you want to tell me what's going on?" Byung Hae asked the moment you calmed down a bit. You sighed as you started walking.

" I lied." you started. Byung Hae listened attentively to your words.

" I lied because I thought it would be the best for everyone. At least, that person who has yet to see the world." you said.

Byung Hae was clearly confused so he asked, " What do you mean? Who hasn't seen the world yet?"

" A child. Byung Hae ah, on the day Myungsoo was about to come back, the Japanese actress that he had a scandal with came to Korea and looked for me. She told me she was carrying Myungsoo's child. She also said she preferred to tell him about this news herself. So then, I guess she indirectly asked me to break up with him... And..." you hesitated.

" And then?" Byung Hae asked cautiously.

" And then Woohyun, Sungyeol and Dongwoo expressed their feelings towards me." you said.

" I'm guessing the fought. Pretty badly and that's why you confessed to me so that they could stay as a group together." Byung Hae sighed.

" Yes." you admitted.

" I don't know why on earth did I confessed to such a babo." Byung Hae joked. You didn't smile though, and waited patiently for what he would say about this situation. From the time you met him till now, he was the one always comforting you whenever you had problems and he would always know the right things to say.

" Firstly, did that girl give you any sort of documents or did she show any symptoms of pregnancy?" Byung Hae asked.

You paused as you thought of it. The only things you remembered was she crying in front of you and telling you that she was pregnant with his child. So, you shook your head.

" Then may I know how on earth can you trust someone you don't know that well. If it's something big like that, the only person you should trust hearing it from is Myungsoo. Not her." Byung Hae said.

" But..." you tried to say something but nothing came to your mind. Byung Hae had a point.

" To be honest, I wonder why your relationship only consists of such little trust among each other." Byung Hae said.

" I... It's cause we hardly meet each other." you said.

" Please, if you really loved each other then, you guys wouldn't be arguing over this girl who doesn't seem the slightest bit trustworthy. You know, absence makes the heart fonder." Byung Hae said as you looked at the many buses passing by, avoiding his glare. * Was it really just me?*

" But it doesn't seem to work it out for us. Absence just makes us drift apart. The trust we had for each other slowly diminishes." you said.

" There's such thing as both of you, earn each other's trust back." Byung Hae said. That was it. Those words Byung Hae said made it all so clear to you. You were going to ask whether all these that Mika said was the truth. You were going to make sure that you and Myungsoo would stay together, forever and ever.

" BYUNG HAE OPPA, GOMAWO!" you exclaimed as you found yourself running back to Infinite's dorm. " Myungsoo oppa, wait for me. We shall clarify things soon." you mumbled.

 

 

    " SUNGJONG?!" you yelled as you banged the door as many times as you could.

To your surprise, it was Infinite's manager who came out of their dorm with a luggage. In an instance, he knew who you were. The troublemaker.  He couldn't help but glare at your presence.

" Annyeonghasayeo. Is anyone inside?" you asked politely.

" No. They went to see the CEO. Don't bother coming back. Infinite is disbanding." the manager glared. You felt a pang of guilt as you heard those words. Your mind was now like a broken recorder, replaying those words, ' Infinite is disbanding.'

" WAIT UP!" you yelled as the lift's doors nearly closed on you. Infinite's manager on the other side of the lift glared at you. He glared at you in frustration and punched the 'Close' button repeatedly but you blocked the door from closing.

" What is it. I'm in a hurry to give Myungsoo his stuff so he could make it in time for his flight back to Japan." the manager said. Your eyes widened at his sentence. You felt those tears threatening to flow down again. He was leaving, before you could clarify things. What if, all Mika said was a lie and all these time you both fought for nothing? What if because of Mika's lies, you would never ever see Myungsoo again? Your head was spinning with all these questions but that didn't stop you from doing what you did next.

In a blink of an eye, you snatched over Infinite's manager's phone.

" Borrow." was all you say as you let go off the door. The manager looked stunned for a moment before he reached out to grab you. Unfortunately, the door closed on him as the lift started going down.

* FASTER. PICK UP!*

" ANNEYONGHASAYEO. KIM JUN HAE IMMNIDA." you yelled through the phone. A loud groan could be heard across the phone.

" Yah. Who's this?" he groaned.

" Jun Hae. I have a request to make." you said.

 

[ Cliff hanger? Hehe^^ I realized I didn't fail any subjects!!!:D Anyways, here's the second last chappy. I decided to make it short:( I really want to keep on writing. Perhaps I would write on Woohyun next?:D Okay, so yeah. If you don't get any part of the story, feel free to ask me in the comments below cuz I read every single comment!!!:) ]