Chapter 18

We Met In A Cafe

Myungsoo went back to Japan the next day. You were starting to miss him. That nuisance he made was always an enjoyment to you. * I won't go into the damn industry. But I'll still make my way there to see you, in another way. That is if you disappoint me further.*

" BRINGGGGGG!!" your phone rang. You walked towards it and checked it's caller ID.

' Myunggie ah~ calling. '

" Annyeong?" you said softly so that it sounded like a whisper.

" Why are you whispering? Where are you?" Myungsoo asked.

" Me? " you whispered then brought the phone a distance away from you and shouted like you were having a conversation with someone else, " Who's on the phone? No one! No no no, I won't get a boyfriend. I have you only."

" YAHHHH. WHO ARE YOU WITH?!?!" Myungsoo yelled, clearly, you could hear he was somewhat nervous.

You chuckled and said, " Namja Chinggu( boyfriend). What else?" Holding your laughter, you waited patiently for his reply.

" F-fine. Get a boyfriend for all I care." Myungsoo stuttered. You frowned at that answer. * So you don't care huh?*

" MUAH." you made a kissing sound near the phone and then waited for Myungsoo's reply.

" YOU DARE LIP LOCK THAT GUY WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO ME? WHO IS IT? I'LL COME AND LOOK FOR HIM. HOW DARE HE STILL MY GIRL," Myungsoo shrieked.

" BWOH?! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO GULLIBLE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW CAN AN IDOL BE SO GULLIBLE." you laughed so hard, your stomach started to ache.

" I-I knew that. I only acted like that to force you to tell the truth." Myungsoo acted calm.

" Yeah right. I think I should be an actress one day." you said sarcastically.

" DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE." Myungsoo said seriously. You couldn't help but be in shock. He was serious this time. * Why doesn't he want me in the industry? *

" A-araso..." you stammered.

" Since the rest of Infinite is in Korea right now, why don't you meet up with them? After all, they know I'm dating but they totally don't remember how you look like." Myungsoo said.

" No-uh. I'm fine with Byu... Myself." you said, imagining how mean Infinite might be, just like Myungsoo.

" No. I'm trust that my brothers would protect you than that guy. He is up to no good, trust me." Myungsoo said. There was no sign of I'm-just-kidding tone in his voice.

" Do I really have to?" you begged.

" Yes. You know, you can even get girls in Japan to watch on me." Myungsoo laughed.

" There's more than enough people watching you already. Besides, I TRUST YOU." you emphasized on the words ' I trust you.'

" Junnie Junnie~ it's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust that guy."  Myungsoo said.

" When I said he's okay, it's only right for you to agree with me if you trust me." you said.

" Just do me this favor alright? So that I can work in peace?" Myungsoo begged.

You took a deep breathe and said, " What have you done for me?" Without letting him say much more, you hung up the phone o Myungsoo. Almost immediately, messages started flooding in. 

' Jeongmal mianhee( I'm really sorry) ' 

Rolling your eyes, you gave in. * Fine, so I'll see Infinite tomorrow. How great can that get? And to think that... WAIT... WHAT?!*

' Contacted my bros. You are gonna live with them for the time being. Jeongmal MIANHEE.'

" YOU KNOW MIANHEE MEANS SORRY. AND SORRY MEANS YOU WON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN." you exclaimd. * Living with Infinite. How great.*

 

( Would like to thank everybody for the beautiful amount of subs:) okay imma go now. Comments are widely appreciated and I still have a freaking test tomorrow!)