Chapter 15

We Met In A Cafe

" Moon, Star. That heartless uncle that bought you food neglected me. He is even fooling around." you sighed as you fed the dogs. Tears found its way to your eyes as you try to hold back it.

" WOOF!" was all Moon said. * Even Moon thinks he's mean. Stupid guy, only knows how to spam my home phone with tons of calls. In which none of the voice mails he left explained what happened.* You wiped away a tear that formed at the corner of your eye as you stood up and walked tiredly to your room. Rain water trickled down your window as you walked up the stairs. Coldness and loneliness was felt once again.

" All it takes was just for you to tell me that everything was a misunderstanding to make this place many times warmer. Maybe I really didn't mean anything to you." you sighed and looked at a calendar beside your bed. Two whole weeks had passed. He still didn't come back. Does that mean this relationship was just a game?

" BRIIINGGG!" your phone rang. You looked closely at how to answer the call since you just got a new phone yesterday. Byung Hae gave it to you.

" Annyeong?" you asked.

" Jun Hae?" Byung Hae called out. You sighed in relief when you heard Byung Hae's call. Right now, you just didn't feel like talking to Myungsoo, not that he would know your new number...

" Ah neh?" you said.

" Kimmy! Let's go out!" Byung Hae chirped. He had given you a nickname with your surname 'Kim' during these two weeks. Let's just say, he was really caring unlike someone.

" Jinjja? Right now?" you asked as you looked out from your window. It was raining so heavily you couldn't really see much. But then, something caught your eye. Someone standing in the same position, same place as previously, doing the exact same thing - nodding his head while waiting. You squirmed to see carefully but the rain was pouring even heavier.

Byung Hae said a whole lot of stuff but you were trying so hard to see who it was that you ignored him. " Er Byung Hae ah, I'll call you back in a while." you said as you immediately hung up. Giving up on trying to see who it was, you ran out of your room, out of the house. * Please tell me it's Myungsoo. I want him to explain. Wait. I don't even know if I'm ready yet. Ah crap. This guy shouldn't even be waiting in the rain!!*

" KIM MYUNGSOO!" this time you were panting much harder. The impact of the rain didn't help much and it was extremely hard to keep your eyes open. The guy stirred a little and looked towards you. You looked closer to see a very tired looking and soaked Myungsoo. You could see him smile a little and walked towards you. You stood rooted to the ground. * Heck. He's coming. .* You were about to open your mouth to say something when you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder. Myungsoo had his head on your shoulder.

" MYUNGSOO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" you exclaimed, as your shaky hands touched his head. His forehead was burning.

" GOSH MYUNGSOO!" you supported him as you dragged him to your house. He was quite a weight.

 

    " Jamkkan man( Wait a moment)!" you said as you started digging out medicines from the kitchen. Running around the house, you finally found the fever medicine. You ran towards Myungsoo and gave him the pills. He unwillingly swallowed it. * What do I do? What did my parents do when I was sick?* Tons of questions ran in your head but you were at a lost.

" C-cold..." Myungsoo mumbled.

" CRAP YES. YOU CAN'T STAY IN THIS CLOTHES." you exclaimed as you ed the first buttoned and hesitated for the second button. " ." you cussed as you reached for your phone and dialed Byung Hae's number. Speaking like a bullet train, you asked him to come over. You could hear unwillingness in his voice but he agreed.

" Take off the shirt first." you instructed yourself as your shaky hands ed his shirt. His chocolate abs was exposed. You couldn't help but blush.

" C-cold... " Myungsoo mumbled again as you were about to get blankets for him.

" Jun Hae..." you heard Myungsoo whispered as he shook his head continuously. * He's calling for me... At this moment...* You shook off all the thoughts and covered many layers of blanket on him.

You sneezed, feeling cold. You looked back at Myungsoo one more time before sprinting up your stairs to change to a new set of clothes.

" DING DONG!" your doorbell rang as your were putting on your oversized shirt. You brushed your hair before running towards the door. You sighed in exhaustion as you opened the door. Byung Hae closed his umbrella and walked in. Moon and Star started barking at Byung Hae, the usual visitor.

" I brought clothes." Byung Hae said as he placed a big paper bag on your coffee table and dug out the clothes.

" Do you mind?" Byung Hae asked as he shooed me away from the living room. * Thank god Byung Hae is here right now...* You sat on the side of your bed in exhaustion and thought about the sickly Myungsoo again. * Why on earth is he back now? And why is he so foolish to wait outside when it was raining?*

" Jun Hae ah! He's all changed. I suppose I should go now." Byung Hae called out.

" Gomawo Byung Hae." you smiled weakly at him as you walked towards him.

" Here are his clothes. If there's anything you need, just give me a call." Byung Hae smiled.

" Araso Byung Hae. Be careful." you said as you waved him good bye. You looked back at Myungsoo who was still sound asleep on your couch. You shook your head and sighed at his sleeping figure.

" The moment you appear, I don't seem to be mad at you anymore. And I thought that once I am mad with someone, I would stay mad forever. Myungsoo, what did you do to me?" you mumbled as you lifted up the side of the couch so that it becomes a sofa bed.  ( A/N this is a sofa bed incase anyone doesn't know what is a sofa bed.)

 

You lay on the other end of the sofa bed and looked at his sleeping figure. You had this urge to trace his facial features with your fingers but resisted. Slowly, your eye lids got heavier and heavier.

( A little short update. I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR SO LONG SINCE I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY! I am sorry... I still have another 2 essays waiting for me. So comments really do motivate me>< Thanks for all the subs! I reallllyyyyyyy lovedddd ittttt<3 )