Chapter 29 - It's War

We Met In A Cafe

Background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUyW-3_6Qc

The reason why I chose this music because it perfectly describes what is happening... I hope it would bring more impact. Here's the story.

 

Chapter 29

“ What are you talking about?! Because of him?” Myungsoo asked, his eyes showing signs of anger.

“ It’s not him!” you yelled, stepping back at the changed Myungsoo. He was an entirely different person, even the way he looked at you felt different and distant.

“ THEN WHO?!” Myungsoo yelled. A single tear managed to escape your eye as you looked at the both of them tearfully. * What did I do?*

“ Myungsoo, we are breaking up. It has nothing to do with him. I don’t like Woohyun.” You admitted with much difficulty. Woohyun stared at you in shock. His heart felt like it was breaking into many pieces. * She rejected me. In front of someone who played with her feelings. I was here for her when she needed me. But she choose to reject me?* Woohyun thought. Somehow, his heart erased those words you said. There was no such thing as giving up in his dictionary.

“ Jun Hae. Choose properly.” Woohyun said.

“ I SAID NONE!” you screamed. Both tried approaching you but each time they did, you just moved away. It was as if they were contagious.

“ I worked so hard. I missed you so much and worked my life out in Japan. I…” Myungsoo stopped and closed his eyes.

“ YOU WORKED HARD?!” you found yourself yelling.

" I want to tell him alone. Would you... Would you break up with him?" Mika asked with tears streaming down her face.

 

“ I didn’t pick up your calls because I was working! And you’re mad because of that? I thought you were much more understanding.” Myungsoo looked at you in disappointment.

“ And I thought a boyfriend was supposed to give his girlfriend the utmost attention.” You fought back. You had to lie now. It wasn’t a choice. Mika wanted to tell him herself.

“ I did.” Myungsoo said without hesitation.

“ Up till now, I still don’t get why you came out a jewelry shop with that actress.” You looked at Myungsoo intensively, at the same time, you were trying your every best to hold back those tears.

“ I thought you forgave me! This is how it’s like dating a star and I thought you would understand!” he yelled.

“ No, I can’t. “ you replied, running away from these two guys. They were bringing so much confusion to you.

 

You looked around. You managed to walk back to your house. It somehow managed to remind you of Myungsoo again. You shut your eyes tight to hold back those tears but it was too much for you to hold in. You opened the door with shaky hands and were immediately greeted with Moon and Star. You shut the door behind you and slid down behind the door. You sobbed loudly as Moon and Star your legs.

“ Moon. Star. Why is this so hard?” you cried. “ The guy I treasured the most. The guy that managed to capture my heart made me weaker and hopeless. He made me someone that would spoil their friendship. It was him who cheated on me first but now, it seem like I did something extremely bad to him. It’s not my fault that his best friend suddenly fell in love with me right? R-right?” you asked yourself repeatedly. The dogs stayed silent.

“ Even you guys side with him? HE MADE ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT!” you cried. The dogs moved a little further from you when you shouted. These dogs were abused dogs, they were extremely paranoid of humans and now that you yelled at them, it made it worse.

You gathered your energy and pulled Moon towards you first. Your hand shook as you traced the words ‘Moon’ that was on its collar. * I still remember why I called you Moon. You protected Star. You represented Myungsoo. * You patted the dog as you stood up, letting the dogs run around you. You sighed as you walked towards your room, towards where you kept the presents he gave you.

You fluttered your eyes open and something shiny caught your eye. " Another necklace?" you asked as you turned to look at him. His face was just inches away from yours. You couldn't help but feel a hot rush of blood flow to your face. Although it was dark, you knew Myungsoo was smirking at your blush. He inched down towards your lips. Slowly. You closed your eyes, thinking that he would probably land a kiss anytime soon.

Then, you heard a chuckle. You opened your eyes to see Myungsoo laughing at your expression. You frowned but stopped frowning when you realize a small weight hanging on your neck. You looked down and examined the necklace. It had a much smaller version of the rings Myungsoo and you owned. But you could clearly recognize it. One stated ' Moon ' , the other stated ' Star '. You smiled at the beautiful yet plain necklace.

" Why are you giving me something that represents what you already gave me?" you asked.

" This would remind you of me. And it would protect you when I can't. So your heart would be forever clasped with mine." Myunsoo smiled.

 

 

" What's this?" you said as you opened the lid of the cup and pushed the solid thing out on the piece of tissue you had. You looked at the solid thing mixed with whip cream and coffee. You tilted your head towards your right side and observed the solid.

" IT'S A RING?!" you yelled as you started to clean off the whip cream and coffee. You took the ring and started to walk towards the counter when Myungsoo stopped you.

" Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked.

" Return the ring. I think one of the workers dropped it inside." you explained. He looked at you in awe and said, " It's yours. Look." Myungsoo said as he lifted his left hand. On his ring finger was a plainly designed ring but as you look closer, you saw the word ' Moon ' carved on it. You looked back down on at the ring you were holding and it had a ' Star' carved on it.

" What is this?" you asked as you walked back to your seat.

" What do you think? A ring." he said as he locked his phone and placed it on the table.

" Duh I know that. But what does this mean?" you pointed to his carvings on the ring and yours.

" The moon is always near the star. So would it mean... How I... How I would be around you, all the time." he smiled. * The moon is always near the star. So it would mean my heart would always be right beside yours.* he thought. You slowly broke into a smile and thanked him sincerely.

" Thank you Myungsoo oppa. I really loved it. You would always be my oppa and my good friend only." you said as you started playing with the ring. * Just a friend?* Myungsoo thought as he faked a smile.

 

 

The ring, the necklace, the clothes, the hats, the jewelries, you touched each one of them, the memories flashing back and forth in your mind like a recorded video. Those words he said were crystal clear, as if it was carved right into your heart. He was your one and only one, and there would never be another one to replace these feelings you felt for him. * But, is this the end of our relationship?*

[ A/N Got inspiration from the song above~ MBLAQ IS COOL TOO HAHAJ THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS ONCE AGAIN!]