Chapter 19 - Meeting Infinite 1

We Met In A Cafe

" Must I really meet them? Can't I just like stay at home?" you whined through the phone. You knew Myungsoo was tired from a tight schedule the whole night but you really didn't want to be caught in an awkward situation with Infinite.

" Jun Hae... Please? For my sake? I'm working really hard now, the least you could do is to do me this favor right?" Myungsoo asked as he yawned. You could tell he was getting even more annoyed now since he was tired but he was really managing his temper. * For you only. Annoying Myungsoo.*

" AISH. Araso. But, promise me you would sleep and eat on time. Now go and sleep, sleepyhead. " you ordered. He chuckled lightly before hanging up.

" Today, I'll meet them and talk about living with them. How awkward can that get?" you asked yourself as you picked a casual attire.

[ A/N I know this is a Myungsoo fanfic but the following chapters would be more on Infinite. You'll understand why I need to bring them in when I finish the story:) Thank you for your cooperation:P]

 

" Yah. Do I look good?" Sungyeol whispered to Hoya. Hoya stared him up and down and shook his head.

" WHY???" Sungyeol started touching up his hair as Infinite waited patiently for you. They specially cleared all their schedule for today because of you. 

" Please Sungyeol. We are meeting L's girlfriend. And not having a blind date." Sunggyu said as he looked around the cafe for you.

" Aren't you excited to see her, Woohyun Hyung?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun shocked his head and showed the I-don't-care-about-girls face. He lied. His habit, what to do? Just then, you walked in. You decided to show that cold temper you showed Myungsoo at first. Too bad if they weren't liking you. Actually, it might be good if they didn't like you.

" Annye..." Sungyeol waved but you didn't show any attention to him and started playing with your phone. Infinite stared at each other and smirked. * Deal with her like how we deal with Myungsoo.* They thought in unison.

" CHINGGU AH... HAIIII." Sungjong smiled. * Stalker-ish. * You felt grossed out by his actions.

" Yah. Pay attention to us, will you?" Sunggyu asked as he poked your cheeks.

" Stop that." you said coldly. All of them smiled at your actions. * Exactly what Myungsoo Hyung described her.* Sungyeol thought. The more you acted like that, the more he was growing fond of your actions.

" You talked!!" Woohyun smiled.

" What do you think? I have a mouth for a reason." you growled.

" Look, let's get this done quickly since someone doesn't seem to like us." Dongwoo scowled. * . Did I overdo it?* A pang of guilt unknowingly was felt.

" Sorry." you mumbled. * That didn't come out of my mouth. WHY DID I SAY SORRY FOR NOTHING.*

" You're much better than Myungsoo." Dongwoo said as he showed you a poker face. * As expected, there's more than one emo guy in this group.*

" Ignore him. He's like tha to strangers only." Sungyeol smiled. * Okay, this guy is giving me creeps.* You nodded in acknowledgement and looked at the menu for what coffee to order. None of them were to your liking.

" Wae? Do you not like it here? Perhaps you want to come to our dorm?" Hoya asked. * First sentence the guy speaks already makes me feel uncomfortable.*

" Ani..." you said but was cut off, " Just come. You're gonna stay with us sooner or later anyways!" Sunggyu smiled towards you. You felt very comfortable with him, like a big brother. 

" YES. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME." Hoya suddenly smirked. You really felt uncomfortable with his smirk.

" NOOO. SHE SHOULDN'T. As in, not now." Sungyeol begged. You smiled slightly because you knew why Sungyeol didn't want you there yet. You checked up on Infinite a bit before coming.

" Don't worry, I know you watch yadong(). " you smiled slightly which made Sungyeol blush and shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

" HAHA GOOD ONE, JUN HAE. " Sungjong laughed. You smiled at his reaction.Though they were all laughing at what you said, they were admiring your smile. 

* Way prettier than any girls I met. Even prettier than me.* Woohyun thought.

* She should smile more...* Sungjong smiled.

Thoughts like this went on and on.

" So I suggest we should go?" Dongwoo asked, breaking the fun atmosphere. You nodded and walked out of the cafe first.

 

[ short chappy for now. Gonna do my online test right now:( COMMENTS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED.]