Chapter 20 - Meeting Infinite 2

We Met In A Cafe

" GOODNESS GRACIOUS. " you found yourself exclaiming by accident. Their dorm was of no joke. It was like a mansion! " You guys live in here?" you asked cautiously, afraid to let them know your true self.

" Haha, trust me, we love this place as well. Our previous dorm was just a living hell for us." Sunggyu said.

" And you're the first outsider to be here." Sungjong smiled.

" One thing, am I allowed by your company to stay here?" you asked, feeling somewhat bad that you were going to barge in their lives.

" Don't worry and just stay here quietly. Which means you better not create trouble." Dongwoo warned.

" Do I look like that kind of person?" you snapped.

" Aniya! That's not what Dongwoo meant." Sunggyu said as Hoya elbowed Dongwoo slightly. Dongwoo glared at Hoya and stormed to his room, slamming the door behind. * What's with his attitude?*

" I don't know why he is acting like that to you but he'll warm up to you pretty soon." Sungyeol comforted. You smiled slightly by Sungyeol's words. Everyone was making an effort to get closer to you but only Dongwoo wasn't.

" Smile more okay? You look prettier that way." Woohyun said. * Liar, you never tell the truth.*

" How do I know if you are not lying? I hate it when people lie to me and apparently, you are known to have a habit of lying." you said coldly as you inspected the dorm. From the corner of your eye, you could see Woohyun was hurt by your words.

" Does it seem like I'm lying?" Woohyun retaliated.

" You're the expert in lying, not me." you found yourself saying those hurtful words again.

" W-what?" Woohyun stammered. *, I said too much.*

" Ah Woohyun really meant it! You looked pretty when you smiled! Woohyun doesn't lie all the time!" Sunggyu said.

" Molla. I can look in the room right?" you asked. But before anyone could answer you, you slammed open every door, inspecting every room.

Your eyes widened at the first room. Owners of that room noticed your expression and immediately closed the door.

" Mianhee, Sungjong and I haven't been free recently to clean up..." Hoya apologized shyly. You nodded and walked to the next room. It was surprisingly clean, nothing like yours, or the room next door.

" Let me guess... Sunggyu and Woohyun?" you asked. Sunggyu smiled and nodded. Woohyun stuck out his tongue at Hoya and nodded at you.

" Needless to say, this is ..." you paused in your sentence and looked around the room. It was huge. And there was supposedly 3 more members that would sleep in this room.

" Do they need such a big space?" you asked.

" No! They sleep with our manager Hyung." Sunggyu explained. You nodded and touched every surface of the room. Your eyes immediately shifted towards a bed at one corner. It was much cleaner and neater than the rest of the room.

" That's Dongwoo's.. " Sungyeol said.

" Oh." you replied. Somehow, you felt like the bed was rather new compared to the rest as well.

" It's new?" you asked.

" Haha no. Dongwoo is usually so tired from schedules, he end up sleeping on the floor with that mattress. I think he is still used to sleeping on the mattress after staying in our cramped up dorm for ages." Sungyeol smiled. Dongwoo slightly looked up from his phone at Sungyeol's comment but continued playing his phone.

" So where do I sleep when I move in?" you asked.

" Er..." Sungyeol hesistated.

" On L's bed if you don't mind?" Sungjong asked.

" Did L say so?" you asked, honestly, you were not pleased with their decision to make you sleep on L's bed.

" Nope. We don't really think we can let you sleep in the living room you know..." Hoya explained. 

" I won't want to sleep with you guys, you know that right?" you asked, showing your annoyed look. Honestly, you didn't really care if you bunk with guys, you kind of trust them already.

" Mianhee. I'll give up my room for you. " Sunggyu said. * . I don't want him to be like this!! I don't even want to stay here!!!* you clenched your hands and took a loud breather and then, relaxed your hands.

" She doesn't want to stay here. " Dongwoo said. * That emo guy got some brains after all.*

" YES, I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE." you groaned in frustration.

You thought that they were crazy when you saw Sungyeol smiling. Followed by Hoya.

Then Sungjong.

Then the rest.

" HELLO??? I SAID I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE." you waved your hands frantically in front of their face but none of them said a thing.

" YAH!! ARE YO..." you said but was cut off by the doorbell. Suddenly, those smiles grew wider.

" I'll go get it! " Woohyun smiled as he skipped towards the door. You walked behind him. Your jaw dropped when you saw a group of delivery man carrying your personal belongings from you house.

" WHAT'S MY STUFF DOING HERE?!" you yelled to the delivery man. 

" We were asked to take your stuff from your house and bring it here." the delivery man explained but was slightly confused by the situation.

" We are perfectly fine, continue moving it." Sungjong covered your mouth as he smiled to the delivery man, assuring them.

" Mmph..." you tried to say something but Sungjong was holding onto your mouth really strongly.

" Myungsoo told us to. He even handed us the keys before he left." Woohyun dangled the keys to your house in front of your face. Your eyes fumed in anger and you started struggling in Sungjong's grip. You wanted to call Myungsoo up and scold the life out of him at the same time, stop the delivery men from moving your stuff in. You gave up on struggling and looked at Woohyun with those puppy eyes.

It must have melted him when he said, " I think she's okay with it now. Look at her." Woohyun immediately grabbed Sungyeol by the collar so that he could look at you. You showed him the exact same puppy eyes. Sungyeol immediately nodded, agreeing to Woohyun's statement.

Slowly, you felt Sungjong loosen his grip. * Sweet, they're going down.* In a split second, you twisted Sungjong's hand in frustration and glared at Sungjong as he yelled in pain. They all watched your actions in shock.

" Y-YAH... H-HELP H-HERE..." Sungjong cried. You let go of him the minute he said that. You didn't want to break anyone's hand at the moment.

" Jun Ha..." Sungyeol tried to say something when you cut him off, " PHONE."

" Jun Hae..." Sunggyu tried to say something when you cut him off, " KIM MYUNGSOO NOW."

Woohyun dialed Myungsoo's number and waited patiently for Myungsoo to pick up.

" L, caref..." Woohyun tried to say something but you snatched the phone away.

" YAH KIM MYUNGSOO YOU JERK. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MOVING MY STUFF OVER HERE AS YOU PLEASE?" you yelled. Everyone stared at you, waiting for Myungsoo's answer.

" Your boyfriend." Myungsoo replied like he didn't give a damn.

" STILL, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO MOVE MY BELONGINGS HERE." you exclaimed.

" Does it seem like you were going to listen to me if I didn't do so?" Myungsoo asked. You knew he just woke up from his tone.

" TOO BAD, I'M MOVING IT BACK." you yelled.

" Please, you said you would." Myungsoo begged. You sighed and tried to calm down.

" I'm mad at the fact that you acted on your own will." you sighed.

" Mianhee Junnie~ I won't do it again! I need to go for my schedule now. Bye bye!" Myungsoo cheered as he hung up. You looked back at the rest who was still shocked at your actions then. You sighed and walked out of the dorm.

 

[ Annyeong!! Thanks for the amazing amount of subs I got altogether! 89 subs just from this story really means a lot!! AND THEN AGAIN, I REALLY ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS SO DON'T BE AFRAID AND COMMENT!]