Chapter 12 - First Day Without You

We Met In A Cafe

Day 1 [ Myungsoo's POV]

Day one without you. How was it like? It felt like torture. First thing we do in the morning, photo shoot. Then acting classes. Then Jap classes. Then dance practice, followed by vocal training.

To: My Princess Girlfriend

Girlfriend, I'm missing you terribly. I want to meet you NOW. That Byung Hae person better take care of you. AND STAY AT LEAST 1 METER AWAY FROM HIM.

Almost instantly, a new message from her.

From: My Princess Girlfriend

I miss you too. Bogoshipo. How is he going to protect me if I stay one meter away from him? To tell you the truth, he's less than 5cm away from me. KEKEKE^^ I LOVE YOU!!

" WHAT?!" I yelled. Everyone stared at me like I was some lunatic. I bowed down, apologizing. * THIS GIRL.*

"Ring Ring..." it took her a long time before she answered.

" DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING FUNNY, MR BYUNG." I yelled.

" YAHHH! I'M GOING TO BE DEAF AT THIS RATE. I WAS JUST JOKING!" she exclaimed. I chuckled at her voice. I missed it so terribly.

" Mianhee princess. Your fault for joking about such things." I laughed.

" MEANIE. Aish, so expensive for an overseas call. BYE dude!" she said and hung up immediately. * I was going to offer to pay your bills so that we could continue to talk...*

YOUR POV

* This guy...* "Ah yes? What would you like to order?" you asked politely. Byung Hae stared at you in amazement. He was the only one who knew that you were dating Myungsoo right now. Not even Sook Hyun knew. * Whatever, dating. I still stand a chance. * Byung Hae thought.

"Oh it's you!" you smiled at Sungjae.

" Haha, how are you and Myungsoo going on?" Sungjae winked.

" He's in Japan right now. Mean huh? Left me after we got together yesterday." you pouted.

" Jinjja? Then I get a chance!" Sungjae did a small victory dance. Byung Hae on the other hand was glaring at Sungjae. * Why on earth is she so popular with guys?!*

" Myungsoo is going to dig out your eyeballs if he hears that." you warned.

" Aniya. For you, I don't mind." Sungjae smiled.

" Woah. So touching. Even better than what Myungsoo does." you said sarcastically.

" I know. So lady, wanna go out some day?" Sungjae asked.

" No uh. I am going to be a good girlfriend, waiting for Myungsoo to come back." you smiled.

" Haha, then wait till you see his photo shoot in Japan." Sungjae laughed and walked back to where his van parked.

" Jun Hae." Byung Hae called out.

" Hmm?" you asked, while adding a new load of paper into the cashier for the receipts.

" I like you." Byung Hae said. That caught you. You were too shock that you forgot to hold the cashier properly, it slammed down on your finger. ( Just imagine it's like a heavy lid that smashed on your finger. )

" OUCH!" you yelled. Byung Hae ran towards you and immediately lifted up the cover of the cashier.

" Gwenchana? It looks really red." Byung Hae asked as he started to blow on your finger. You couldn't help but notice his facial features. His long eyelashes and his sharp nose.

* No, snap out of this. Myungsoo. 1 meter.* " Aniya, gwenchana." you said, immediately pulling your finger out of his grip and went inside the kitchen.

 

[ Hello friends double update but this update is short. Thanks for the comments!! I read all of them:)]