Chapter 14 - Oh Myungsoo, you're dead.

We Met In A Cafe

Day 7 ( skipping to the part where you see the magazine.)

" YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. HOW CAN YOU BE ASLEEP AT THIS POINT OF TIME?!?!" Sook Hyung exclaimed. You stirred in your sleep and looked at the anxious Sook Hyung.

" What. I am very tired. Leave the gossips for later." you mumbled as you tilted your head and faced the window, with your ears plugged in, trying to get some beauty sleep.

" YOU FREAK! THIS GOSSIP IS ABOUT YOU!!" Sook Hyung yelled. * What's so shocking about gossips about me?*

" How is it that your so shocked about it? It's not the first time. This happens everyday." you groaned.

" FREEEEAAAK. IT'S NOT THE SCHOOL THAT'S GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU." Sook Hyung waved her hand impatiently. Then something caught your eye. Sook Hyung was holding a magazine in one hand. You stopped her from waving her hands more and snatched the magazine. You narrowed your eyes on those words and it felt like many knives were stabbed into your heart, repeatedly.

MYUNGSOO CAUGHT HOLDING HANDS WITH A JAPAN CELEBRITY INTO A JEWELRY SHOP AND BOTH OF THEM CAME OUT WITH A COUPLE RING. COULD IT BE...

You flipped to the page that described all about Myungsoo and this celebrity. The paparazzi did a good job in taking pictures. That made it worse. He was smiling. So brightly. So all these while, he was lying?

" Ring!" Sook Hyung slightly shook your shoulder as she pointed towards your phone. Myungsoo was calling.

*' You. Are Mine. '  All these words you've said were lies... So why...* You were on the brim of crying as you stared at your phone that kept on ringing.

" ARGH!" you yelled as you threw your phone on your table hard and stormed out of the classroom. Tears overwhelmed you and they started dripping down like a waterfall. * Curse you Myungsoo.* As you ran, you heard teachers calling out your name. You simply ignored it and ran up the stairs, towards the rooftop.

Sook Hyung's POV

" YAH JUN HAE AH!" I was about to run after Jun Hae when I noticed her phone that flew to the ground. It was still ringing but the phone's screen cracked. I tried to answer it but it didn't work. I sighed and took her earphones from her bag and plugged it back into the phone, using the button at the earphones to answer it.

" JUN HAE? IS THAT YOU? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU..." Myungsoo tried to continue but I cut him off, " Do you even think you have the right to yell at her?"

" Who's this?" Myungsoo's anxious voice turned icy cold.

" Sook Hyung. Her best friend." I replied, trying not to spazz over him at this point of the time. * Not now. Not now. He broke Jun Hae's heart. He's a bastard. Yes, he's a bastard.*

" WHERE IS SHE? PASS THE PHONE TO HER NOW!" Myungsoo yelled.

" Honestly I don't know where is she. If I knew, I wouldn't let you talk to her either you bastard. Do you know how sad she was when she saw those pictures? She slammed her phone and stormed out of the classroom. Even her phone's screen is smashed. AND YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL HER. HAVE FUN WITH THAT OF YOURS." I ended up swearing towards Myungsoo and everyone turned their attention to me. I don't swear at all. But this time, he carried it too far.

" Please. You don't know anything. I really need to talk to her now. Please just pass the phone to her. Wherever she is. I am begging you." Myungsoo said. I could clearly hear that he was sincere when he begged.

" If I don't understand. Do you think she would understand better? Go find her yourself. You idiot. You should settle this with her face to face." I yelled as I slammed her phone down, clearly smashing it completely. * Idiot. Come and get her. Come and comfort her.*

YOUR POV

That night, you cried yourself to sleep. Your house phone was ringing all night though. You couldn't be bothered. Your house was messy to begin with but now, it was like a junk site. Vases smashed, papers on the floor, torn cushions all laid on the floor.

* Myungsoo you player.*

 

{ Not so expressive in this chapter>< I would do better the next time I have to write emotional chapters cause this chapter is kind of rushed. I need to do my essays now! Bye! Oh yes, loved the comments so keep it coming!
Saranghae<3}