C H A P T E R : 7

My Last Letter To You ~

aww, sweet ? ^^ oh ! Thanks for the wait (:

i will update the other one later :D

Take note, i updated 2 chapters ^^

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"You must be kidding me . YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! What is this ? ! ? SUYEON , YOU ARE NOT LEAVING , right ? " I Mumbled as i fumble with the letter i am holding. I just could not believe my eyes. Without hesitation, i dropped the paper onto the ground and dashed out of the room. My mind was set and i was only focusing on 1 main thing - Get Suyeon and Sungyoung back . Tears just stream down my face as i reached my car . Getting in , i start the car and drove off at high speed. I reached the Airport minutes later, running around like a manic man that escaped from the mental hospital. I don't even bother apologising to the people that i bumped into. In my mind, i was always hopping that i won't missed suyeon and sungyoung from the people i have came across. " You have to be somewhere , come on ! " I shouted out, arousing curiosity from the passengers. Having a feeling that i was tapped by someone on my back and was thinking that it might be Suyeon, a smile lifted up. To my disappointment, it was a officer patrolling at this area.

"Sorry Sir, if you shout again, i have no choice but to send you to the Police Station. Now, pass me your identification card. " He Said , emphasising each word loud and clear.

"Give me a chance . Can't you see i am looking for my wife . GET LOST ! " i replied back as i pushed him to the corner and was about to walk away.

"Sir , i am warning you . " He gave me a stern look as he held me back.

"Ahhh ! " I pulled my hair out of frustration . "Fine. " i took out my wallet and get that card out as i stared at what he was doing. The officer then mumbled into a phone.

"You are not a wanted person , you can leave now. " He stood there passing me my card. I snatched it back from him and ran off.

"Fu*k You ! You are simply wasting my time! " i told him before running off. This is freaking worrying me. I continued with my search for them when i spotted the plane departure time.

"ahh , Freak that . I don't even which country she is going to ." i cursed myself as i kneeled down with tears slipping out one by one.

"i am sorry... It was all my fault... Please come back to me . I need you, i... Love you ... " i murmured but not realising that a distance away was a woman turning her back away as a tear left her eyes...

 

Suyeon P.O.V

"Let's just go ... " i spoke out softly as hoya held my hand .

"i just can't bear to see you like this . Suyeon , please ? Stop it ..." He said looking disappointed. I wipe my tears as i hold the free hand sungyoung as the other is occupied by her gigantic bear . I gave hoya a reassuring smile.

"i am fine . Kaja ? " he left a peck on my cheek as i said.

"Kaja ! Aigoo Sungyoungie, want godfather to carry you ? " he asked sungyoung as he spoke in a cute and father-like voice.

"Aniyo, i can walk." She replied giving hoya and i a grin. I faced hoya and gave him a nod. Immediately, he took our plane tickets and passed it to the officer-in-charge. After having the signal that we were cleared, we made our way to the boarding plane. Soon, the plane depart and minutes later, i found myself embraced by hoya as he slept peacefully with sungyoung sitting by my side sleeping too. I smiled, knowing that it was worth to leave the unpleasant place and migrate to other city for a new beginning...