C H A P T E R : 38

My Last Letter To You ~

Suyeon's P.O.V

"we are here..." Myungsoo said and looked at me, smiling a little. I scanned the surrounding and was satisfied when there was not much changes made. Here i am, standing right before the house i used to live at.

"Let's go in, shall we?" myungsoo held my hand tightly as we entered the house. Furnitures were covered with white sheets and the house was rather dim.

Myungsoo quickly left my sight and went to push open the windows, letting the natural sunlight to enter. Slowly, i pulled up the sheets to discover that no furnitures were damaged. I smiled a little when i saw photos of all of us framed neatly on the wall.

Myungsoo immediately place sungyoung on the couch and made his way towards me.

"i know there are many unhappy memories built here by us but i want to promise you that all of those memories will end and today marks the day where our new love begin. " His words had touched me deeply and all i did was let out a tear and grinned happily at him.

"i am happy to know that, i am happy to know i am back." I told him as he pushed my body to him and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"As long as you are by my side, i am contented enough." He spoke out softly beside my ear and i could feel him beaming while hugging me.

"come on, since sungyoung is asleep, let's go visit someone. " He suggested but i shook my head.

"it's not a good idea if-" he cut me off by placing his index finger in front of my lips.

"That's why we should whisper. " He said and in the end i had to agree with his idea.

"let's go then"

------

"YO DUDE" The guy shouted out loud upon seeing us.

"SUNGYEOL? So we are meeting him? " i asked as shock engulfed me.

"why, you don't like me here ?" he replied me, while feeling hurt.

"noooo, i was just shocked. Haha" i told him and gave him a grin.

"i see you guys are back together huh" he raised one of his eyebrows and stared at myungsoo's hand that was interlaced with mine.

"uh huh. " Myungsoo said. "are you jealous cause you don't have a companion?" Myungsoo stated and i started chuckling away.

"what, afterall i was the one that helped both of you. " he spoke out loud but all i did was continue laughing.

"yeah yeah, if you need a girl, come and look for suyeon. " myungsoo joked and . Shades of red could be found on his cheeks.

"yahhh, KIM MYUNGSOO." sungyeol roared at him.

"okay okay, we will stop. " i said, still bursting out with laughter.

"suyeon, i can't believe you are like this too. " Sungyeol pretended to show an angry face.

"okay okay, i am done with this. " i said and smiled at him.

"let's just go into the cafe, i am sure we have a lot of things to catch up with. " Myungsoo said and dragged the pathetic sungyeol in with us.