C H A P T E R : 35

My Last Letter To You ~

Suyeon's P.O.V

"Do i have a choice? " i smiled at him as he beamed at my reply.

" Thank you for everything. " He hugged me tight as i tightened my arms around his body too.

I knew i wasn't going to regret this choice i had made.

Hoya's P.O.V

"Thank you." i thanked the waitress after she handed me my cup of coffee.

"your welcome." she smiled and took the beverage's tray as she left to serve other customers. With a grin plastered on my face, i took a sip of the hot beverage and found myself drowned into a fantasy world.I was awake from my dream when i realised the customer from the table that was adjacent to mine, accidentally left her purse beside her cold drink.

Without hesitation, i stood up and went to the table to grab the purse before chasing after the previous customer.I guessed she could sense someone following her from her back therefore she turned her direction to the bag and noticed a lethargic me catching up towards her.

I panted heavily when i managed to stop her and with a quick glance of her face, i gasped a little and pointed my finger towards her.

"YOU?" We both shouted at the very same moment.

"Hi!" she started and beamed at me.

"yeah, hi, haha.." i let out an awkward laugh as i rubbed the nape of my neck.

"i guess this is mine ?" she reached out for the purse that i was holding.

"ermm, yeah" i passed the purse to her awkwardly.

"Thanks for returning this back to me." She thanked me sincerely and bowed a little.

"you are most welcome!" i spoke out and smiled at her.

"so what are you doing here ?"I inquired her when there was an awkward silence right after my last reply.

"well, it's pretty obvious since i have my baggage with me, isn't it?" she chuckled softly and said.

Honesty, i felt a little embarrassed, but oh well...

"I am waiting for my plane to Busan. " she added when she could feel the tense atmosphere.

"oh what a coincidence! I am waiting for my plane to Busan too." i told her and i could see her surprised yet cheerful expression.

"Then we must be waiting for the same plane, aren't we?" She had a grin formed on her face while she said it out.

"yeah, since we met once only, why don't we get a cup of coffee before boarding the plane together ? You know, i still don't really know you." i suggested the idea and she pursed her lip and formed a smile as she nod her head.

With that, we headed back to the cafe and to the table i was originally at. Being a gentleman, i pulled the chair out for her and pushed in a little as she sat down. I swiftly made my way to my seat and sat down.

"well, how about we introduce ourselves again ? " I started and smile.

"Howon but you can call me Hoya. " i reached out my hand for a handshake.

"and i am Tiffany. " she shook my hand.

"It was nice knowing you."


How about 2 more updates ? ^^