C H A P T E R : 37

My Last Letter To You ~

TRIPLE UPDATE : CHAPTER 35-37 ! DO CHECK THEM OUT ^^


Suyeon's P.O.V

The sun rays radiated in and illuminated the once dark room, indicating it was morning. I opened my eyes and blinked a little to adjust my vision of the brightness. Afterwards, i tried getting up but failed when a weight pulled me down. It was myungsoo. I lay beside him while staring at his perfect features found on his face. It had been years since i last woke up to find myungsoo next to me. That very moment was just so perfect. I couldn't ask for more. "you're awake?" He peeked open his eyes and realised that i was staring at him.

"can't resist this handsome and perfect guy?" he joked and i rolled my eyes.

"conceited much. " i said without fixing my stares at him. "whatever, i am going to wash myself up now. " i added and left the room.

"Be sure to pack your luggage, we are leaving to seoul in an hour's time. " He shouted out loud and went back to sleep. I walked in to the toilet and closed my eyes. "i am returning back to seoul... After so long, i am finally going back. " i told myself and forced a smile.

-----

"We are returning to Seoul ?" Sungyoung asked quietly as i placed the last piece of her folded dress into the luggage before zipping it up.

"yes, dear, we are. " i smiled and replied her while walking to the closet to check for any remaining clothings that i may miss out.

"But what about Goddad? I haven't seen him since last night, mummy." She quietly whispered as i stood rooted to the ground. All of the activities i had gone through yesterday totally caused me to forget that he left- without a proper goodbye.

"Your Goddad... He will not be with us anymore. He left us, so that we can be with your daddy... " i squat down, held her small hands and said.

"does it mean he is a bad person ? " i laughed a little at her foolish question.

"He isn't, let's just clear all of your belongings here. We are leaving in 10 minutes time. " i told her and went back to do what i was originally doing.

----

It wasn't long for us to board the plane. Everything just seemed so blured as i sat at the seat near the window. It seemed as all of these just went by in a flash.

With a click sound made by the safety belt, i realised that my soul was back on my body and i found myself sitting at the seat, boarding the plane to my destination. I looked down the window and for a moment, i just felt like i was a gigantic giant. Memories flooded my mind as every second passed.

From the moment when myungsoo started abusing me and for 2 years, i suffered for absolute nothing. The scratches, cuts and wounds that were found on my body were long gone. Never did i know that a best friend's visit could lead to many things. Everything was just so sudden. When hoya came and took me away, i was nervous and scared of what my future would be like but then he changed my thoughts and everything. He was the one that helped me to realise that my future was not like what i had expected it to be like. With the three of us together, life was peaceful for a moment until myungsoo came back to my mind. It wasn't fair for hoya to be treated like this by me. I knew that i couldn't forget myungsoo but i was afraid what my treatment would be like if i had return to him back then and furthermore, i can't leave hoya too. It just struck me how cruel i was to let both hoya and myungsoo suffered at that time. When the world became confusing, hyolin decided to step in and tell the truth. I was shocked by the news but what can i do? The only thing i could do was let bygones be bygones.

Afterall, i couldn't return to the past. Knowing the truth was harder than before, my heart was broken into two,one side was myungsoo, the other side was hoya. Hoya or myungsoo? I always asked myself, i knew it wasn't exactly myungsoo's fault but hoya took me in when i was down and hopeless. I can't leave either of them. My heart was confusing, very confused until hoya decided to choose for me, he left. He told me that his departure was the best choice for me. That was it, his departure leads to where i am right now. I-

"suyeon?" myungsoo whispered out softly. My thoughts were cut by him.I turned my focus to him and blinked several times.

"you seemed to be in a daze. " i breathed harder and scrutinized the surrounding upon hearing his words.

The plane was moving slower than before and without realisation, i reached seoul.