C H A P T E R : 5

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 5

:D Comment and subscribe ~

 

Did this G.I.F Myself , Do credit if you wanna share ♥ ~

(It's my first time :D)

BabyBlueeeLOVE 

 

 

Su Yeon's P.O.V

Rubbing my eyes , i let a yawn escaped from my mouth. "Sung Young, why ? " i asked her when her expression looked weird. She did not reply but uses her index finger to point at the clock hanging on the wall. I gave her a curious look as my eyes drifted to where she pointed at. Nooo ! Myungsoo's gonna kill me ! The time shown right now was 8a.m. ,that means i had woken up late by an hour time. " Better pray hard that he's not awake. " i mumbled as i carried sungyoung up and lay her on the bed. "Sleep for awhile, mummy will wake you up later. " with those words spoke out, i left the room quickly. Reaching the toilet, i grab my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. After i was done, i simply splash water on to my face and wipe it with a face towel. With my hair all tied up in a cute messy bun, i left the toilet and rushed towards the living room. My steps halted when i saw myungsoo sitting at the dinning area and was having his breakfast. Surprisingly, a plate of untouched food was seen near him. "um, sorry, i woke up late this morning." i said hanging my head down.

"Come here and eat your breakfast. I made one for myself and since there was extra, you can have it. " He replied without looking at me. I looked up and my eyes gaze at the plate of food as my feet brought me there without my permission. I pull the chair out and sat on it. Minutes later, i started gobbling down the food because hunger could tried murdering me. I had not had any dinner yesterday as troubles approached me. Halfway done with my food, my consciousness told me that someone was staring at me. With a quick peep up, i spot myungsoo eyes fixing at me. "Is there anything wrong with me ? " i asked forgetting my status in the family.

" There's some crumbs beside your lips. " He said and brush his finger to remove those crumbs. I gaped a little when i felt his finger touching my lips. Omo, i must be dreaming. "There. " He removed his finger and continue eating. I sat there in a daze.

"Did he just touch me ? " i murmur silently.

"What did you say ? " Myungsoo asked.

"Um , nothing " i let out a silent chuckle as i stuff some fries into my mouth.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

it just hurts me to see her lying on the couch, her neck must have hurt a lot. I took the plates of food that i have prepare for Su Yeon and i out to the dinning table. It just hurts ...

Flashback

This is making me crazy ! I stare at the message in my hand phone.

"From: Hyolin Lee

10.05 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oppa,

i am sorry about just now, don't be angry of me... Anyway, somehow i don't feel that i am wrong but since you need an apology from me than, there it is. Okay , that's all,

Goodnight , meet me in your dream arrasso? (;

Saranghye 

Hyolin"

"What the hell, if you are not sincere enough , than don't bother apologising ! " i mumbled as range of anger surrounds me. I guess i need a cup of water to calm myself down. I open the door and saunter out. "wait, a minute, isn't that su yeon, why is she sleeping on the couch ? " i whisper to myself as i walked towards her. As i stood upon her, i kneel down and unknowingly, tears tumble down my cheeks. It just hurts me to see her. All those scars, cuts , wounds on her face were created by me and only me. "I am sorry, Su Yeon, forgive me. I don't deserved to have you. You are a wonderful wife. " i trace her features and stopped at her cheeks when i see little droplets of water there. I held my hand out as i used my fingers to wipe those droplets away. You must have been crying just now because of me. Feeling guilty, i lean in and left a sweet kiss on her forehead. Afterwards, i carried her in a bridal-way into the room.

"Myungsoo... " a soft sound came out from . I gently place her on her bed as i walked away. " i am sorry. " i said as i switched off the lights, closed the door to her room and left for the kitchen...

 

∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞

I sat down on the chair and looked at the clock. 8 a.m. . she will be awake at any time from now. I look down and Soon, i became bored waiting for her therefore i slowly feed myself with the fries. "um, sorry, i woke up late this morning" said suyeon. My eyes drifted up to the figure standing right before my eyes and back to the food.

"Come here and eat your breakfast. I made one for myself and since there was extra, you can have it. " i replied without making any eye-contact with her. She dragged herself towards the untouched food and gobble it up without seconds. She must be hungry... I stare at her face and found crumbs beside her lips. Much to my surprise, i brush those off without my permission. Worse, i replied her too. Realisation struck me and i just finished my food afterwards. When i am finished , my hand was about to held the plate up when she snatched it from me. "It's my job to wash it. Go prepare yourself for the day. Hurry ! " she said and held those plates into the kitchen. I just stood there like a dummy but seconds later, i found myself walking into my room. All of these should stop. No more physical violence towards her anymore... she is not suppose to suffer. I made a vow to myself and once i said, no one can change my mind not even my beloved wife.

No One's P.O.V

Myungsoo did made a vow to stop all of these. Believe me, his words can be trusted. On the other side, Suyeon's still confused about leaving myungsoo, one moment he treats her good, the other moment, it's totally of the opposite. For whatever choice she choose, there is always something to be regretful about. Let's say, If myungsoo acted out what he had made in the vow, but Suyeon chooses to leave him together with Sungyoung,

won't that be a little too late for him to repend his mistakes... ?