C H A P T E R : 31

My Last Letter To You ~

Suyeon's P.O.V

"hoya, you're back ! "i said and ambled towards him.

"yeah..." there was a tinge of sadness found in his voice.

Before i could even tried showing concern to him, he smiled a little and went to his room immediately. I bit my lips a little. Did something happened just now ?

"hoya... " i pushed open his door and murmured while entering the room.

"yeah?" he asked when he noticed me. He seemed tired, apparently.

"you okay ? " i questioned him silently as he laid himself on the bed.

"i hope so... "he then adjust his body's position and interlocked his eyes with mine.

"can i ask you a question ?" he whispered to me and i nodded my head.

"Do you... Never mind" he looked away and heaved a sigh, leaving me in a state of confusion.

"tell me. " i told him and shook his body a little. "or do you want me to resort to that method, immature boy. " i added, causing hoya to chuckle and smile at the other side.

"i am fine with it. " he teased and stare at me.

"Yahhhhh! " i shouted and hit him hard on his arm. I jokingly showed him a pissed off face that stopped his laughter. He sat up and faced me.

"i am fine now. Believe me ?" he said and i pursed my lips, revealing a smile.

"you better be, bestie. " i told him as i left his room, smiling from ear to ear, oblivious to what he was feeling at the very moment.

Hoya's P.O.V

"Yeahh, bestie... That is what we can only be... " i mumbled to myself when she left my room.

A frown then came rushing to my face once again at a lightning speed. It's just so funny when people say that words can affect your mood within 1 second and yet i won't believe it until i experienced it myself. When i did, the feeling was just indescribable.

I sighed hard and faked a smile while walking out of the room.

"where are you going ?" suyeon asked curiously.

"oh, i need some fresh air, don't worry, i will be back later. " i pat her head twice, making her pout. I laughed a little and went out of the house.

"Be back before dinner! " i heard her shouted and gestured to her that i will. I then made my way to the park, a few metres away from the house, afterwards.

Once i reached, i sat on a bench that was near to a children's playground. The Childrens were bursting with full of joy as they tried out each facilities there. I smile and imagine myself with suyeon, sungyoung and perhaps, another child of ours.

The thought then faded away when i remembered my status. That was the limit i could go to and she proved to me that we will never develop further from there. I will only be a best friend to her, forever. I knew i had to let her return back to myungsoo, i knew i had to let go of my feelings for her, because there will never be a happily ever after story for us.

There can never be an us in the future.

Impossible is the word.


It's almost impossible for me to update frequently as i will be having my CCA performance soon >.<

D-20 to the big day :/

wait for me for another 20 days alright and yeah, there might be a BIG surprise when i end this fic sooner or later, since i can forsee the ending soon <:

meanwhile... 

enjoy this video - 130405 - Man In Love <3

-->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJMQ7R-0pM