C H A P T E R : 6

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 6

 

I Present you, Myungsoo, The Superman ! XD

Hoya's P.O.V

"Are you ready to go ?" i asked Suyeon as she packed the last item into her bulky bag.

"I am not sure. "Said suyeon as she faced me with mixed feelings crowding her. I held her hands and sigh.

" Su yeon, you have to trust me, leaving is a wise decision. Can you just believe in me ? " i told her with a serious expression. Suyeon looked away bitting her lips before facing me again.

" i can do it, right ? " she questioned me and all i did was gave a light nod before a smile came upon me.

"Do you still need anything other than these ? " I held the bag up and looked at her."I don't think so " She answered me. " Oppa, i.. Never mind."

"what it is ? " i look at her with curiosity filled.

"Actually, i had written a letter to Myungsoo. Can i pass it to him before we leave ? " she said in a slow pace.

"Do you have to , after all those things he had done to you. Do you even have to explain to him?" i raise one of my eyebrow and said.

"oppa, please..." she pout and tilt her head a little to the left.

"if you want, just leave it on the bed, he will see it before we leave if fate brings him to."i point at the neat and tidy bed that suyeon has insisted to do it previously when we were packing. Obviously, my heart melts upon seeing her, do you think that i will reject whatever she wants to do ? Suyeon walked towards the bed with the letter held tightly , positioned at her chest. She looked at the letter once again before placing it on the king-sized bed. Afterwards, she turn her body direction towards me. Being the gentleman unlike L(in case you didn't know, he's quite popular back a few years and that's how his got a nickname named L.), i grab suyeon's hand and hug her. She needed someone at that time and i am the only one that can do that. "Let's go" i back off from the hug and smile. "wait a minute , where's sungyoung ? " puzzled, i released SuYeon's hand and jog out of the room to search for that little princess. "SungYoung?" i mumbled when i found her sitting at the couch and holding onto her Doll. Worse was her expression, she was indeed upset. Sungyoung slowly move her head up and catch the eye-contact i had given her before looking at her doll once again. "What's wrong with you, princess ? " i said , bending down to her height just to get her attention.

"goddad, i don't want to leave daddy . " Sungyoung murmur as she sigh.

"waeyo? Don't you think goddad is good to you ? I can be a second daddy to you if you want. " i speak as i brush her hair using my hand. "ani, i will miss daddy." a tear ran down from her eye. I wipe her tears away slowly. She's still too young.

"Sungyoung?" i looked behind to find SuYeon dropping the bags onto the floor and came towards her. "Darling, don't cry. Trust your Goddad. Arrasso?" She whisper towards her and gave her a kiss on her cheek before looking at me. By that time, sungyoung has already stop crying. I give suyeon a grin as i carry sungyoung up and supporting her by using my arm.

"Kaja ! " i held suyeon's warm hands with the other of mine as i took the bags with the free hand i had. As we move each step together one by one, a smile was slowly forced on their face but for mine, it was a real smile i have always wanted to experience. Soon, we were ready to leave this place and were prepared for our new beginning, new future and lastly , our new life together.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"what is this ? " i roared as i threw it onto the ground. Standing right before my sleepy eyes was a girl with wavy brown hair and light make-up applied on it.

"i am so sorry oppa. " she pouted and came forward to me. "i don't mean to do this but look at this file filled with information about your wife, she has dated this guy, called hoya before. I was just trying to help you... " she bend down and held the file up. Face palming my face as i turned behind just to avoid looking at it. "Seriously, hyolin stop whatever you are doing ! I told you, never ever stalk my wife, why can't you understand it ?" my eyes softened when i explained it to her. I can never hurt her because she is only 18 . Why would anyone think that an 18 teenage would actually date me? This is a long story but let me explained to all of you by cutting it short.

Hyolin, 18, A popular student back then in woolim arts high. When i, myungsoo a.k.a L date Park Suyeon, she was not happy with it, but she bear with it in the name of love. Love is only true when two have mutual feelings for each other. As time passed, her love for me was greatly increased. At times , she will just admire me by the side. I am stating the truth - hyolin is a sweet and pure innocent girl and her popularity rises because of the good genes her parents has given her. That Hatred hyolin had for suyeon slowly rises. As time flew, suyeon and i got married. By my second year of marriage, hyolin quit school and works for her dad for some various reason. Her love for me never ends. Unfortunately, one day, we met during a press holding event held by the seoul Minhae group. Being the sunbae, i smile and chat randomly with her. Never less, after a few weeks meeting together, she actually invited me to the nightclub where her birthday party was held. That night, my wife, suyeon said that she had a headache after drinking the cocktail, i volunteered to bring her home but not wanting to ruined the party atmosphere, i drove back there after making sure suyeon was safe in the house. When i reach the nightclub, none was there. A few standing table away was Hyolin, she was drinking continuously. Curious of where the rest went to, i jog forward to hyolin. I asked her many questions but she did not reply to any. As i was about to speak another word, she placed her finger onto my lips and shushed me. I stare at her beautiful glaze for a moment before something startled me. She practically confessed to me ! I was shocked. I told her she was drunk but she continue emphasising each word slowly. A giggle soon escaped . In a state of shock, i stood rooted to the ground not knowing that hyolin planted a few kisses on my neck. When i realised it, i pushed her back but she forced herself to me. The revealing dress that hyolin wore make me think twice. Soon, i felt myself lying on the couch of one of the VIP room with her on top of me, acting what she should be doing. I knew i had make a mistake but all people does a mistake too right? Afterwards, you know what happened right ? Yeah, it's obvious, we make-out ...

This was actually the story. Feeling guilty of what i had done, i made hyolin my mistress and obviously she agreed to it. But she made a condition. I had to abuse my wife whenever i can or else she will report whatever i had done to her to her dad. His dad has a big influence to me as i works under him. Not wanting myself to be unemployed and not having any incomes, i just goes along to whatever she says. Sometimes, i just wish that all of these are a dream that never ever came true ... 

"i am sorry Oppa ... " hyolin apologised and cried. I can sense that she is faking it. Seriously , she was not like that in the past. Adjusting my tie in a fit or anger, i walk out of the room with the door slammed. Maybe i should get home and have a little rest. With that thought, i drove back home in a speed of light. As i parked my car, i stroll into the house. The sound of the breeze can be heard. Feeling relaxed, i opened the door to the house. Simply leaving the key on the shelf, i entered my room. "Weird, why is the room so empty ?" mumbling to myself as i passed by suyeon's room. Bursting with curiosity, i take light step into the room and found no one there except for a letter neatly place on the bed. I went forward and search all the words to found that it was addressed to me, Kim Myungsoo. Ahh, chincha. Don't she know what privacy is, how can she just slip open the envelope to the letter without my permission. I sighed and took the piece of paper out. My eyebrows furrowed and a tear sliped out from my eyes as it land on the neatly written letter of my wife, Su Yeon .