The Letter i gave you ~ [Bonus]

My Last Letter To You ~
~ The Letter ~

Dearest Myungsoo ,

This is going to be long but i hope that you will read everything from the begaining till the end. Before you read this, i will like to thank you for taking up your time to read it. It seems a little awkward talking to you like this, it really does. I had no idea why i felt this way but i am certain that this feeling is caused by our relationship. Talking about relationship, sometimes , it makes me wonder, was it a right decision to marry you? This question flashed through my mind occasionally and i am always anticipating for an answer but do i get one ? No, i don't , never will i. Not only that, i have something to ask you and this answer will definitely be more important than the previous one. Myungsoo, why did things turn this way ? Did i do something that disappoints you ? Was it because you are stressed at work or was it because you never loved me ? Because i truly love you, i turn a blind eyes to this matter and silently hoping that everything will go back to how it all started and not this. It hurts me . It aches my heart . Maybe, i was the cause of all this happening. Without me, there might be peace in the world, am..m i right ? Right now, as i write each words slowly, tears uncontrollably slip out of my eyes like the words , one by one. It makes me feel like i am sitting at a corner of a cafe and looking out of the window, one rainy day . That was not all, the raindrops are dropping down from the sky and landing onto the ground in a slow motion. As it hit the ground, my heart shattered into many small pieces. Those shattered pieces cannot be mended. Do you know I actually remembered each words,phrases, sentence you told me 2 years ago? The one that is the most memorable was "We will go through all hardships together no matter what happens, holding our hands tightly as we take each step forward to our future, i will never ever let go of you." was this just a lie or was it something true but i will never be the one holding on to your hand? Most of the time, i will hope that all of these are just a dream that will never ever be true . It's just a dream that i dream of in my sleep. Best, i hope that i will sleep forever and never wakes up to another day. Right now, the only thing that motivates me to live is not you, but our darling, sungyoung. Sungyoung? Do you even treat her as yours? Yes, No, Maybe, i really don't know but i hope that it is a 'Yes'. How about my daily life? 2 years back then, we will always act lovely-dovey towards each other. Now, it is always being abused. You promised me yet they are all empty promises. I don't think i can trust you already. You know what ? As you read this letter, i am at a faraway place . I know it was wrong of me to leave like this but it's all about sungyoung's childhood. You would'nt want her to have memories of being abused in her childhood right? Nobody wants too. For now, i can only wish the best for you and your future. If we are fated to, we might meet each other again. Let just take things naturally because no one will know what will happen tomorrow , only God knows . Before i end this letter , i will like to tell you that my mind never leaves you no matter what had happened in our Love Story.There might not be a future for us but i wish you the best because i truly loved you. Saranghye ...

SuYeon

Yeaa, my final exams are around the corner, this is the last update i will be making as i will put 100% of my concentration on my revisions. As soon as my exams end, i might do a double update to make - up for 1 whole month not updating. Please do not unsubscibe or else i will be hurt if you do so T_T . Btw, this is just the content of the letter not a chapter. It's like a Bonus ^^